Chapter 1

Why can't I be in love with a person that loves me back? Well this is the story of my life. No one has ever liked me before, so having the a member of the worlds biggest boy band like me. That terrifies me. Well, you could say my life is perfect, but I don't know how to act around him. And you have no idea how scared I am. You're probably wondering who this boy? His name is Niall Horan. The blond Irish leprechaun, who is perfect. 

So this is how the story started. I was a junior in high school. I was working at Auntie Anne's pretzel shop in the mall. The mall usually closes around nine. We start to close the shop up around 8:45. So I was cleaning up the small little areas that food falls down to its death. Which is very sad because I love my food. But when I was going down to the floor to pick some pieces of food I hear a very deep Irish accent. 

"Um, hello are you guys still open?"

"We are cleaning up but we don't close close until like 9." I said as I was coming up from the floor. Then I see deep blue eyes looking into mine. I was speechless. I could hardly breathe. He was so cute. "Here I'll see if I can get you some food."

"Thank you,you're so generous."

"Your welcome." I felt a blush come across my face, as he said that. I went to go to my boss and ask him if I can serve this customer.  I was walking up to him and he said,"Yes you can serve him. It looks like he is growing fond of you!"

"Um, I-I got to go, bye." As the blush quickly returned to my already bright face. I was walking back to the cash register. I tripped over my shoe lace. I scraped my arm on the floor. I could feel the pain go straight to my arm. I hear movement of feet coming towards me.

"Are you okay?" An deep Irish voice spoke to me. "You took a pretty good fall."

Niall's POV 

"Are you okay?" I said to the girl that never told me her name . "You took a pretty good fall."

"Um yeah I-It's a just my arm really hurts. I think that I scraped it on the floor."

I looked at her arm. Her arm was all red and looked like a rug brun."Well let me help you up." I reached down to help her up.

"Oh thank you."

"Yup." I popped the "p", "It's the least I can do since you are getting Harry and I some food."

"Um yea your welcome."

"May I ask you what your name is?"

'Yea, it's Autumn, may I ask what your name is?" Autumn asked me.

"Oh yea my name is Niall Horan, I'm from the band One Direction. Maybe you heard of us?"

"Actually no I haven't."

I was really confused why she didn't know who we were? Did she live under a rock or something. Yeah, I know what you were thinking, that was mean, but I'm serious.

"Okay, I'm going to get your guys pretzels."

"That would be great." I said to her.

Autumn's POV

I went to the back of the store. I got the pretzels and then added some salt to them. After that I went back to the cash register. "Here you go, have a nice day!"

'Thank you." Harry said to me. Was that his name, I'm not sure.

"Thank you." Niall said in his breath taking Irish accent. It made me want to die. He was the cutest boy I've ever seen in my entire life.

"I was wondering if I can have your twitter and cellphone number?" Niall asked me.

I was freaking out I was so confused why he was asking me for my twitter and phone number. Me out of all people.

______________________________

Authors Note:

This is my first story on wattpad so bare with me. I know that I'm not a good writer. So comment and vote :)