Chapter 9

Autumn's POV 

Niall and I walked out of the movie theatre. We started to walk towards a pond that was by the theatre.

"This is nice." Niall said, breaking me and my thoughts from each other.

"What?" I asked, because I was confused on what he meant.

"Being here with you. By ourselves. No one else around." He said moving towards me. I started to blush. My face turning a chili red color.

"Niall you're so sweet, you know that?"

"Well I do what I can." He said, with a little cocking of one of his eyebrow. I giggled at his action.

"Wow, Harry is rubbing off on you." I said. "Maybe you should stop hanging with him, before you dye your hair brown and start growing it out and curling it!" He chuckled at my response.

"Well, maybe you should stop being so perfect." I was surprised at what he said. I have never been called perfect before. Well, except from my parents but that doesn't really count. 

"Niall, I'm not perfect." I said looking down at the ground to hide my blush. That was quickly coming across my face.

"Well you're perfect to me." He said cupping my face, getting closer by the second. He was looking into my eyes. I really wanted to die there, then and now. It was just so much, I couldn't handle it. But his next move caught me off guard, by far. 

He started to lean in, and before I knew it our lips were connecting. I closed my eyes and kissed back for what seemed like hours. His lips were so soft and perfect and pink, like a dream. Niall finally brought me out of it. "So, Autumn will you be my girlfriend?"

_______________________

Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry it took sooooooo long to get a new chapter. I had really bad writer's block. But I hope that you like this chapter. What do you guys think Autumn will say to Niall, yes or no? Well let me know it the comments. Vote and do all that amazing stuff.