Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I am so nervous. I really want this date to go well. I have a really big surprise up my sleeve after our movie is done!  We were at the front of the movie theatre, waiting for Autumn and Maddy.

"Mate are you alright?" Harry said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, why?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"You are shaking like a sheep that just got born and is trying to walk to freedom." Harry said putting his hand to his heart.

"What is wrong with you?" I said looking at him confused.

"Yeah I really don't knooow........ WOW, with all capital letters." Harry said as he snapped his letters in a z formation. I thought that was Lou's move? 

"What is it harry? Are you finally realizing how adorable I look?" I said with some Irish charm and looking at my black and white shirt with some black washed up jeans, and my white Supra Bandit shoes that I cherish so much. 

"No, Niall what? Never mind." He said shaking his head. "Look." He said pointing to these two girls that were coming from the parking lot. They were Autumn and Maddy. I could see drool hanging from his mouth. I probably had my mouth open too. Who wouldn't?

"Hey guys!" Autumn said very cheery. 

"Hey Autumn." I said giving her a huge hug. She hugged Harry too.

"Hey I'm Maddy." She said that very calmly. I could tell Harry really liked her. With all the eye contact he gave her. He never really does that to girls that he goes out with. He usually just tries to snog them.

"I'm Harry." He said to Maddy, holding out his hand to her. She shook his hand.

"Well what movie are we seeing." Maddy said.

"We were thinking that we should go see A hunted House." Harry said. "But only if your not scared." Giving her a small wink.

"Well only if you're not there!" She said giving him a small wink.

"Well boys what have you planned for this wonderful date?" Autumn said clasping her hands together.

"Well we are going to be going to watch a movie and then we are going to split up!" Harry said very excited. 

"Oh split up!" Maddy said with a creepy grin on her face and was staring at Autumn.

"Well lets go in and watch the movie." I said breaking the silence.

We walked in the movie theatre and some girls that were fans came up to us and said,"Could we have some pictures with you guys?" Of course we said yes. But I felt bad because Autumn had to take the pictures, well she didn't have to but she volunteered to take them. She has a really big heart.

Harry's POV

Wow I never knew how pretty Maddy was. I was so nervous. I don't know how to act around her. I'm afraid that I'm like going to say something Wong or I'm going to smell really bad. Maybe she wont notice how nervous I am.

We walked into the movie theatre and we walked up the cashier lady. She said,"Hello how many tickets?"

"Four tickets." I said.

"Sure thing babe!" She said giving me a wink. I left out a sigh. Not knowing what to do. I could tell that Maddy didn't really like that she called me babe, I wouldn't blame her i didn't really like it either. I didn't like her i liked Maddy. Couldn't she tell that we were like going on a date?

I handed her the money and we got some popcorn. Then the girl who was at the cash register came up to me and said," If you ever want to get away from this whore bag just let me know." She was galaring at Maddy and handed me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"What did she give you?" Maddy asked, sounding annyoed.

"Just her number." I said not giving it much thought and i put the piece of paper in the garbage can. Maddy's face light up. I couldn't help but smile. 

______________

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter is really short, but i hope you like it!