Chapter 3

Niall POV

I am really excited about my little date with Autumn. I am really scared that this is going to turn out bad, but you can't complain Harry Styles planned this date so it has to go right. Right? But anyways Harry was a pure genius.

Autumn's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up and checked it, the text said,"Hey love, be ready before 1 for our Fun day!!" Niall texted me. I texted him back saying,"Alright, I wonder what we are going to be doing? Nothing to exciting though." Then I checked my clock for what time it was, 11:45. I rushed to get up from my bed and almost slipped on my rug  to get to my closet to get some clothes. Did I mention I am really clumsy, well if I didn't, I am VERY clumsy. 

I got out my black skinny jeans, my favorite shirt that says FREE HUGS on it, and my black Toms. I walked out of my room, then into the bathroom and got into the shower.

When I was done I checked the time it was 12:10. I need to get going. I brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair. I had red hair, and it was also naturally curly. So I straightened it. I love when my hair is perfectly straight.

I went down stairs to get some breakfast. My mom was in the kitchen. 

"Hello, why up so early?" she asked. I usually get up around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I can't help it, I get it from my dad.

"I'm meeting up with a friend around 1."

"Oh, do I know this person?"  Why did she have to do this to me?

"No, I meet him at work." I said casually, thinking she would back off, but I was wrong.

"It's a boy!"

"Yes mom it is!" She was so annoying. I went to the fridge to get some food. I took out some left over potatoes that we had yesterday. I heated them up in the microwave. I was eating them and then my phone was vibrating in my pocket. It was my best friend Maddy."Hello Mads" Mads is what I call her because she is very crazy all the time.

"Whats up Autumn?" she sang into the phone.

"Just eating some potatoes and waiting to get picked up for a day of  'fun' with Niall Horan from One Direction." I said all sarcastically.

"OMG AUTUMN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS EARLIER?" She screamed in the phone, nearly making me deaf.

"I don't know, I didn't think that you would freak about it."

"Well clearly I am going to freak out, they are my favorite band of all time. What if he falls in love with you and you get married, then you could introduce me to Harry freakin' Styles." I almost forgot that One Direction was her favorite band in the whole entire world.

"Maddy calm down, he is not going to fall in love with me, but I might be able to have you meet up with Harry though, I also meet him to at work the other day."

"OMG YOU ARE THE GREATEST BESTFRIEND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE." She practically blew my eardrums out. The door bell rang. I wonder who it could be, but them I realized that it was probably Niall. I checked the time it was 12:59. Right on time, that's a bonus. I thought to myself.

"Well I got to go, Niall is here."

"Have fun my little Curly Sue." That was her nick name for me, I don't know where she got it from.

Niall's POV

I was walking up to her door. Then I pushed the door bell. It took her a while but she finally opened the door. She looked amazing. I knew she was pretty but she was beautiful. Niall don't mess this up, I said in my head.