Athena/Minerva

= Wisdom/Knowledge, Intellect, Reason, Civilization, Mathematics, Strategy, Warfare, Crafts, The Arts, and Skills

Sacred animals: Owls and Snakes

—Mind Shifter: Has complete and total control over their brain, all its parts, and their mind. Their brains work faster than supercomputers and can execute various thought processes at once, they can kinetically accelerate/decelerate all/any parts of their brain/mind and can control and manipulate their neuro-psyche, the gateway between the mental and physical plane, which gives the user endless psionic potential. The amount of potential psionic abilities that can be used at once depends on the user's mental strength. Head injuries can stunt psionic powers temporarily and the more psionic power the user is using, the longer their psyche will need to recover when hit. Overexertion will cause headaches.
—Reboot: Can temporarily scramble their opponents' minds, confusing them and preventing them from formulating strategies. (If you read Michael Vey, it's basically the same as Taylor rebooting people)
—Animating Artistry: Can animate sculptures of any kind.
—Destructo Dancer: Able to generate and manipulate energy, shockwaves, and vibration through dance. When dancing, they build up energy that they can use for various purposes, and can decide to store it or release right there and then. Generation speed doubles if they're dancing to music
—Battlefield Awareness: Their awareness increases before a fight, analyzing everything, the entire battlefield, objects around them, the clothing of the opponent, their breathing, dominant hand, what leg their weight is on, etc
—Skill Chameleon: Can pick up on skills, not as fast as Hermes/Mercury children, but faster than most people, especially if they've seen it multiple times.
—Mental Monopoly: Has an indomitable will and endless willpower, leaving all who attempt to control their mind confused and overloaded from it's speed and all the information it takes in.
—Strike Of Violence: Can increase the power of their strikes to a superhuman level.
—Wiseman: Has a deeper understanding of the knowledge, experience, and how to apply them to life.
—Artistic Arsenal: Can use and control any Art based magic.
—Mathematician: Able to see and perceive the equations, statistics, variables, measurements, calculations, logistics, and math of everything and anything
—Telepathy/Mental Compulsion: Able to sense and hear the minds of others. Can hear thoughts and even see images people are thinking about. Can also plant thoughts inside the heads of other beings, influencing their mind a bit. Ablw to use the telepathic abilities but that all depends on the n the users creativity
Is not passive, to prevent the child's mind from being overflowing with thoughts of others, and has to be turned on. Can be blocked with mental training.
—War Charge: Their mental attributes and physical prowess increase during wars or a fight.
—Violence Vizer: Can turn any area into violence and chaos.
—Origami Army: Able to create and control animated origami, which can be infused with artistic and for a variety of effects and abilities.
—Sage: Has a Deeper understanding of everything they know along with a faster build-up of wisdom
—PlayThing Of The Mind: Has full and total control over their bodies and Everything in it with their minds, enabling them to manipulate their DNA and cells, control any systematic capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, manipulate bodily capabilities such as any biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
This allows them to gain almost any realistic biology-based ability they can think of. All changes made can be turned off and on just like a switch.
The potential of this ability all depends on the user's creativity and understanding of the science. Overuse of the power itself, not the abilities gained, will weaken all other powers temporarily.
+The changes can be permanent if they wish.
—Intellect Increase: All their powers and abilities become more powerful the smarter they become.
—Techno Geek: Has a natural feel and understanding of all technology.
—Mental Menace: Their minds are highly adaptable, hard to control, and always react faster than their bodies.
—Reason Ruler: Able to enhance or nullify people's sense of reason.
—Just A Prop: Able to turn any dangerous object into a prop for play
—Numerical Wizard: Able to control and alter the foundation and laws of mathematics. This will let them perceive the numbers of EVERYTHING and interface with and influence reality to some degree, meaning that can control the all laws in the scientific world through math. Will be stunted for a while if they are hit in the head. Heavy Overuse of this ability will result in all other abilities being temporarily weakened.
—Power Of The Fallen: Can summon the skills and abilities of those who have fallen in battle, but only if they have an understanding of them and only one person at a time
—Auto-Synergy: Able to manipulate the synergy between the mind and body, boosting all types of movement that can be accomplished.
—Reason Revealer: Can see the reason everything happens for everything and everyone, even hidden reasons and intention.
—Amory Of The Artist: Able to summon, control, and weaponize any type of art supplies.
—Character Personality Disorder: Able to curse others to act like a live action character of the users choosing.
—Musical Maniac: Able to manipulate and control sound and vibrations. Any sound they can hear can be under their control.
—Physiological Propulsion: They are able to control the speed of the mind and bodily processes, allowing them to accelerate/decelerate any of their physiological functions and coordination and kick them into overdrive.
—Techno Interface: Able to feel the inter-workings of any electronic and technological device just by touch
—Psychometry: Can see the history and memories of anyone and anything they touch on command.
—True Wisdom: As only some know:
True Wisdom and Strength is knowing when not to use it
As such, The children of Athena/Minerva intellect will dimmer down when they subconsciously feel like they should be following their hearts.
—Skill Swindler: Can steal the skills and abilities of others. If the owner dies while under absorption, the user loses the skills. If the targets finds out about this ability, it will be harder to use on them without their consent.