Chapter 7

Sure enough they were on their way home. They were going to celebrate Christmas at the Potter home for them to be safe.

"An unbreakable vow? He made an unbreakable vow!" Blaise said.

"Yes." Draco said.

When they got home Jade was telling their parents and uncles about what she heard.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus said.

"I know it sounds weird, but that's what I heard." Jade said.

"Has it ever occurred to you that Sev was pretending to protect Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?" Lily said a little nervous.

"Mum calm down, I still trust him. I'm in his house! Well, Slughorn's house but still." she said.

"Ginny!" Molly called.

"But still, that's not what I heard." she said.

"Maybe she's right, I mean to make an unbreakable vow-" James started.

"It comes down to this and everyone knows Dumbledore trusts Snape just like Lily. There for I do." Remus said.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes. He said it himself last year." Sirius said.

"You are blinded by hatred."

"I'm not." Sirius said.

"Yes, you are!" Remus said.

Then he calmed down.

"People are disappearing, Jade. Daily. We could only place our trust in a handful of people. If we started fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed!"

Then he stood up and left. James, Sirius and Lily did the same thing.

Then she sat there quietly.

Then George came and sat down.

"Open up you. Don't you trust me?" he said.

She opened her mouth and and he put something in her mouth.

"It's good." she said smiling.

An hour later Jade was with Arthur.

"You'll have to forgive Remus. It takes its toll, his condition." Arthur said.

"Yeah, I know." she said.

Then she looked at him.

"Are you alright, Mr. Weasley?" she asked.

"We're being followed, all of us. Most days, Molly doesn't leave the house. It's not been easy." he said.

"I know. Did you get my owl?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. If Dumbledore is traveling, then perhaps news to the Ministry, but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it. As for Draco Malfoy... I know a bit more." he said.

"Go on."

"I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes. I think from what you described... What you saw at the end of summer, the object that Draco is so interested in, is a Vanishing Cabinet." he said.

"A "Vanishing Cabinet"?" she said in shock.

'He was telling the truth.'

"Yes." he said.

"What happened to it? The one at Borgin and Burkes?"

"Nothing. It's still there." he said.

"It was delicious Lily truly." Tonks said.

"Thanks. I know it's almost the next full moon. Sirius and James will see you when it's time." she said.

When they left Jade went to bed.