chapter 1

korekiyo pov

i get ready for my first day at hopes peak academy. i get on my uniform then go downstairs to get my backpack and leave.

once i get to hopes peak i find my class and enter it. when i open the door everyone there turns to look at me i fell a bit uncomfortable but i keep my composure. the teacher comes up to me and asks if i want to introduce myself. i nod and turn to everyone. "hello my name is korekiyo shunguji i am the ultimate anthropologist." i say. "ok korekiyo you can sit in between rantaro and kokichi. can you two raise your hands." after she says that two boys raise they're hands.

once i get to my seat one of the boys introduces himself to me. "hey i'm rantaro amami i'm the ultimate adventurer." "it's nice to meet you rantaro." i say to him. then the person on the other side of me who i assume is kokichi says. "hey why do you wear that mask? it's weird." "oh uh." i stutter out felling uncomfortable. "kokichi don't ask things like that it's obviously personal." rantaro scolds kokichi. "i'm sorry about him." rantaro says to me. "n-no it's ok. i knew someone would ask about it eventually." i say to him. "hey do you want to sit with me at lunch and meet my friends?" he asks me. "i would be delighted to." i answer then tune to listen to our teacher.

~time skip lunch~

as i enter the lunch room i look around to find rantaro at a table with two other people. we make eye contact and he waves over at me. i wake they're table and sit next to him.

rantaro pov

once korekiyo sits down i start introducing everyone. "ok everyone meet korekiyo he's the ultimate anthropologist." i say and korekiyo waves at everyone. "korekiyo this is shuichi and gundham." i say to korekiyo. "hello mortal please use he/they pronouns for me." gundham says. "alright." korekiyo says.

after lunch i go to korekiyo and ask. "hey can we hangout after school today?" "sure just give me your number and i'll text you my address." korekiyo answers. i give him my phone and he types his number in it then he give me his phone and i put my number in it. after i get my phone back i change his name to 'kiyo' the he texts me his address. "ok i'll see you later!" i say and go to class.

A/N - sorry if this is bad