chapter 7

rantaro pov

when i woke up i was very tired. i couldn't fall asleep because i kept thinking about how nice korekiyo is to me even though we haven't known eachother for long. i think my sister was right i think i do like him. maybe i should go to someone who knows more about feelings like shuichi. i grabbed my phone and went to shuichis contact and texted him.

shuichi

hey can i come over later i have a question that i think you could help with?

yeah you can come over right now if you want

ok then i'll be over soon

after that i got ready and walked to shuichis house. once i got there he let me in and brought me to his room. "so what's your question?" shuichi asked me. "um so you know korekiyo.." i started. "yeah what about him?" shuichi said. "well i think i like him but i'm not sure..." "please go on." "well i want to be with him all the time and it makes me sad when we can't hang out." i started. "hmm well it seems to me you do have a crush on him!" shuichi said. "ok thank you." i said and left.

korekiyo pov

today is the day. i'm going to come out to rantaro. i'm still a little nervous but i think i'll be ok. i walked over to rantaros house and knocked on the door. when the door opened one of rantaros sisters was there. "hello is rantaro here?" i asked. "mhmm." she said and let me in. i walked to his room and knocked on the door. a couple seconds later he opened the door. "o-oh hi kiyo!" he greated. "hello i'm sorry is this is sudden but i have something to tell you." i told him. "oh come right in." rantaro said and let me in.

we sat in his bed together and i said. "so i've been thinking about telling you this for a while and i think now is the best time to say it. rantaro i'm gay..."

A/N - sorry this is kinda short