Carol Danvers-Pancho's Bar

"Roxanne I need another round over here." A man said sitting in a both.

"Gacha Mike." I said as I ported two cups of beer. As I finish porting the drinks, I started to walk over when I got another customer.

"Hello welcome to Pancho's Bar." I turned to see a blond woman in a flannel, a black woman with short hair, and an older black guy with an eye patch.

"What can I get for you guys?" I asked now behind the counter.

"Nothing at the moment." The man said

"Alright holler if you need me." I said as I went to the back I can hear something moving around back there.
As I went to find out what it was a cat jumped out. 

"What are you doing out here, buddy." I picked him up and looked at his collar. It said his name was 'Goose'. I walked up front with him still in my arms, purring.

"Goose, how did you get here?" The blond said.

"You might want to put that cat down." The man said gesturing towards the packed up eye. I put him down. I like having two eyes.I glanced over to see Mike and his friend had left.

"Who are you and what is that thing it's not a cat." I said as I walked over and started to clean their table.

"It's called a Flerken." The man said.

"I'm Carol, that's Maria, and Nick." Carol said.

"Fury." Nick corrected.

"Well what ever your doing I want apart of it. It's definitely fun if it's got outer space aliens for a cat." I said facing them.

"Alright. If you go on a date with Carol." Maria said.

"Wha-

"Deal." I shook her hand to seal the deal.