Chapter III

Wednesday, November 4th
Quintez P.O.V

"Are we gonna get ice keem?" I heard Niya ask from the backseat and I laughed at her lack of pronunciation.

"Later...I have to go somewhere then I'll bring some back to mommy house." I told her and watched her break out into a grin.

After I drop off Niya I head towards Zara house. I text my dad and he said that he was almost there. Once I get there I see my dad pull up at the same time.

"Yo." I said getting out the car. We headed towards the door and I knocked. A couple seconds later I saw Zara open the door.

"Hey, come in." She said and moved to the side. We walked in and she led us to the kitchen. "So my mom isn't here yet but the bathroom is upstairs and I'll be here if y'all need me."

"Sounds good." My dad said and then we headed upstairs. After we fixed the problem which took us a whole hour and a half because somebody decided to drown me with water.

"So unnecessary." I told my dad while taking off my shirt and squeezing the water out of it.

"You should've moved when I told you to." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and put my jacket on lucky I took it off before we started.

"Let's go." I said led us back downstairs. Once we got towards the living room we saw Zara and her peoples in there. "We're done." I said announcing our presence.

They all gave me weird looks prolly due to the fact that I was soaking wet. "What happened to you?" Zara asked.

"Minor water accident no need to worry I have spare clothes in my car." I told em. "Anyway we're done no more leaking."

"Thank you so much." Her mother said. "No problem." I said smiling. Her brother left to go upstairs and her mother disappeared somewhere in the kitchen.

"So I should probably get going. It was nice meeting you..." my father trailed off. "Zara" she answered and I saw his face light up in surprise.

"Zara. So your the one he's alwa-"

"Shutup." I said interrupting him before he exposed me. "Don't you got somewhere to be." I look over at Zara and she looked confused.

"Right. Well it was nice meeting you." He said and shook her hand. "You too Mr.Grace?" She asked. She must've picked up that my parents were separated.

"It is but please just call me Sean." He said. She nodded and then he took his leave. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

"Do you maybe wanna stay?" She asked and I my eyes went a little wide at the request. "To change I-I mean like so you don't have to drive all wet." She said and I started smiling a lil to wide.

"Yeah sure thanks. Lemme just go get my clothes out the car." I said. Once I opened my trunk I banged my head against the floor of the car. I was so scared and excited at the same time.

"You can change in my bathroom." She told me once I got back in the house. Now I was dripping wet like literally a trail of water everywhere I went.

After we get to her room I change in her bathroom and dry my hair. When I come out of the bathroom I don't see Zara anywhere so I take a minute and look around. It was kinda bland and nothing was really unpacked.