Chapter VIII

Saturday, December 5th
Quintez P.O.V

Ring Ring Ring...

I come out the bathroom and grab my tablet that was ringing. I look and see Niya calling. I propped up the tablet and answered.

"Hey Niya."

"Hi brudder."

"Sup Quin." I heard Davonte say while coming into view.

"Wassup wit y'all?" I asked.

"Nothing we wanted to see what you were doing." Davonte said.

"Oh nothing much. Just got out the shower."

"You wanna come over brudder?"

"Yeah but instead of that how about we go out. Maybe go do something. Like the park or something."

"Yeah." They said at the same time.

"Bet then let me finish getting dress then I'll call y'all back ok." After I ended the call I got another one from Zara.

"Wassup?" I asked. I watch her eyes travel down and remembered that I didn't have clothes on and only a towel wrapped around my waist.

"H-Hey I'm sorry I-I didn't know you were like that I'll call back later."

"Naw your good. What did you need?"

"Umm just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?"

"I kinda just told my siblings I would hang wit them...But your welcome to join."

"Oh naw I wouldn't want to to intrude on y'all hangout."

"What? No you wouldn't be honestly I could use some better conversation. Cmon I'll pick you up."

"Umm yeah ok."

"Bet then I'll get you after I get them give me about an hour ight."

After I hung up I got dress and went downstairs.

"Where you going?" My dad asked from the kitchen. Chase was in there too.

"Out with the kids and Zara." I said and my dad narrowed his eyes me.

"Ouu hangin out with Zara." Chase looked confused and asked, "Who's Zara?"

"His little crush." My dad answered laughing.

"My godson got a crush." Chase said smiling.

"I'm not dealing with y'all right now. Places to be and things to do I'll see y'all later." I said and walked out.

"Use protection!!" I heard Chase yell before I closed the door. Asshole. Did they miss the part where I was hanging out with my siblings too.

I drove over to my mothers house first and opened the door. Nobody was downstairs yelled for my mother.

"She not here." I heard Jaivion say from the top of the stairs.