I Love You Happy

Today's was supposed to be another normal day. I was going to work and meet up with Tara and mom at Tara's ultrasound for Thomas. Tara made the choice to know his gender.

Happy and I talked about it and we want it to be a surprise. We also talked names and if it's a boy John and if it's a girl Rose. When Tara found out she was having a boy Jax and her talked over names and she decided to name him after our brother that had passed away. She had started joking with me that we'd go into labor the same day.

Mom says it'll be the day that I least expect it. That the Teller's always come when least expected. So when the pain hit me at at the bar. Opie freaked out and drove me to the hospital racing there no matter how many times I told him I was fine. The pain only seemed to get worse the closer we got to the hospital. "Deep breaths." Opie said and I glared at him.

"Ope this can't be happening." I said and yelled in pain grabbing at the arm rest. "I still have a month." He grabbed my hand at the stoplight and gave it a squeeze.

"May you are the toughest women I know. If the baby has a fourth of your strength it'll be fine." I yelled out in pain as another contraction hit and he pulled into the emergency. He ran in and soon enough I was put on a gurney and taken inside. Ope was told to remain back and I suddenly felt really tired.

My eyes were fluttering shut when a nurse grabbed my hand, "ma'am you have to stay up." I nodded and my eyes tried to shut again. "Ma'am please stay away."

"That's not good." I pushed myself up and looked at the person.

"What's not good?" I asked and the doctor sent someone a glare before looking at me.

"Ma'am ignore her she's in training."

"I want a straight answer." I growled as a contraction hit and sent me back to laying down.

"Ma'am there's a lot of blood and the baby is at a feet breach." I bit my lip to keep the tears from falling. "Ma'am I'd feel a lot better delivering the baby from a emergency C-section."

"Just do it save my baby." I yelled and took a deep breath. "Can someone call Tara." I whispered and passed out.

The last thing I heard was, "ma'am please stay awake."

*Opie's POV*

I walked into the clubhouse to see May bent over taking deep breaths and might have freaked out. I picked her up bridal style and got her to her car. I sped towards the hospital as she'd scream out in pain before looking at me. She was covered in sweat and barely breathing.

"Deep Breaths." I said and she glared at me.

"Ope this can't be happening." She went forwards and yelled out in pain. It broke my heart to see her like this she's like a sister to me. "I still have a month." She said sounding weaker then normal.

"May you are the toughest women I know. If the baby has a fourth of your strength it'll be fine." I said it more of a reminder to myself and not her. We got to the hospital and I ran in. "Someone help my sisters in pain." I said and they grabbed a gurney and followed me out. They got her on the gurney and she grabbed my hand as we went back in.

"Sir you need to remain in the waiting room."

"What she's my family."

"Sir you have to." It was about this time a security guard walked over and I walked away. Sitting in the chair I took my phone out to call Gemma and Tara but I couldn't type in the numbers. I heard her scream and shot up. I started pacing trying to keep myself calm.

"Sir she's being rushed in for an emergency C-Section. She requested that we call Tara."

"I'll call her." She nurse frowned but stood waiting for me to call her.