Love and Hate

I woke up to Happy pulling me closer to his chest and whispering in my ear, "I'll help you hide the body if you need me to." I smile and turned to see him sound asleep, "all I need to know is why?" I laughed and tried climbing out of his arms. I got out after the fifth attempt and walked out to the kitchen. It had been a week since they killed the guy that "Killed" Donna, well the guy that Tig claimed was the guy.

"Hello Princess." I jumped and looked at who had talked to me, "No screaming." I bit my lip and watched as a guy walked around looking at me, "You'll be leaving a note for Happy saying you aren't safe and that you'll get in contact with him when you are safe."

"And why would I do that."

He shrugged and looked at me with a smile, "because if you don't then Tig will be assuming that you told them the truth."

"So Tig sent you." He nodded and I grabbed out a notebook, I started looking for the gun I knew Happy had lying around the house, looking under the counter I grabbed it from seeing an extra clip. I went looking for a pen when the guy handed one to me. I started writing and then purposely dropped the pen and bent down to grab it looking for a gun or anything. I grabbed the pen not finding the gun I was hoping for, "So what all would you like me to write?"

"That you aren't safe here and that you'll call him when you are safe and that you'd rather not talk about it." I started writing and I heard a knock on the door. The guy looked at the door and it gave me just enough time to searcher the other side of the kitchen for a silencer. I found one taped in the pan cabinet. I grabbed it as another knock came from the door. "Answer it and act like you are fine." I nodded and answered it. I slid the gun and silencer behind me, in my pants, as I walked past him.

"Hey Chibs what's up?"

"Just came to check on ya and Hap."

"Well we're fine Happy is still sleeping off the alcohol and I'm making us breakfast." I smiled and he looked at me almost like he knew I was lying.

"What ya makin' for breakfast."

"Bacon and eggs," I paused, "Which I should get back to." I shut the door and ran back to the kitchen moving around a couple of pots. I heard the knock again and this time the guy pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"I really was hoping not to have to do this to you Princess."

"Not as much as I was hoping not to have to use this," I pulled out the gun and aimed it. He laughed as I pulled the trigger, closing my eyes, and flinching at the thought of killing someone. Next thing I know someone was behind me.

"Princess come on lower it you're safe lower the gun." I shook my head and then I felt the gun get taken from my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Chibs checking to see if the guy was still alive. He looked at Happy and I, "Well is he alive or not?"

"He's dead." Chibs said standing up and looking at me, "Ya couldn't have just said there's a man in the house?" I shook my head and Chibs laughed grabbing his phone and calling someone.

"I, He told me not to." Happy picked me up, carrying me to the bed, and sat me down.

"You want to tell me the truth now," I stood up and pulled him into a hug, "I take that as a no."

"I want to tell you more then anything but if I do then you have to swear you wont tell anyone. Not to mention it'd put you in more danger then I'm not willing to put you into." I had pulled away and was pacing, he sighed and walked out to the living room.

Ten minutes later Jax and Tig walked into my room, "You doing okay?" I nodded yes.

"Jax's can you give Tig and I minute?" I could hear the thoughts going through his head, then he nodded and walked out of the room closing the door. "Tiggy I'm done fighting with you I'm exhausted and it takes everything out of me to stay mad at you. You went from being the guy I talked to everyday to the guy that was out to kill me,"  Tig went to talk but I stopped, "I'm gonna say this once and only once Tiggy." I said and he nodded, "I realize you think I'll tell the club about what happened but I'm telling right now I'm not saying shit. I just want my friend back, it's to damn exhausting. It's also because I care about Opie, but mark my words next time you want to sent someone to kill me or do your dirty work remember, I'll kill you if you fail."