𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐒 ¥ 𝐓𝐕𝐃/𝐏𝐉𝐎

"Out of all the shit, you got yourself into Percy, it just had to be fûcking vampires!"

"You say that as if I go looking for trouble on purpose!"

"You don't?"

"You obviously don't know Rule number one of the Percy Jackson Handbook: Percy doesn't find Trouble, trouble finds Percy."

~~~~~

♔𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘♔

At this point Tired was Percy's middle name and she was tired of being tired. Haunted by the ghosts of her past, she and her parents decide the busy streets of New York were no longer home and take a one round trip to Sally Jackson's home town. The sleepy town of Mystic Falls. Peaceful and quiet, just what Percy needed.

Unfortunately for her, peaceful and quiet we're not words Mystic Falls had in its vocabulary. Trouble really did like Percy Jackson, especially when one comes in the form of a blonde hybrid with a dimpled smile.

CAST!!!!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ADRIANA LIMA AS 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍

❦𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆❦"I didn't come to this town to have my heart broken again

"I didn't come to this town to have my heart broken again...but here I am...and there you are."

JOSEPH MORGAN AS 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

☯︎︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏☯︎︎"Well, if you must know brother, I caught feelings, like a damned fool! She has me wrapped around her deadly little finger and she knows it

"Well, if you must know brother, I caught feelings, like a damned fool! She has me wrapped around her deadly little finger and she knows it."