𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩! 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖, 𝙒𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙚!

Same outfit from last chapter(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)

(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

After Percy unloaded her stack of books into her locker with a loud sigh, stacking them neatly in the upper column before slamming the door closed. The bell rang signalling Lunch and soon the halls were swarmed with teenagers trying to escape.

Percy didn't blame them, she remained against her locker as the traffic slowed down and sank to the floor legs crossed and back pressed against the cold metal. She pulled her phone from her back pocket and pulled up her messages adjusting her glasses on her nose.

𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
Why didn't any of you stop me from packing up and moving to butt fuck Virginia?
I hate you all.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
I'm not sure you've noticed but no one can say no to Sally "Get the fûck out my face" Jackson.

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
Your mother is lovely but I'd rather stare down Mars.

𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋
I tried she almost killed me with her glare. She says it's will be good for you.

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
So far I've been confronted by this dude with these buggy blue eyes and have had the threat of friendship hanging over my head. I don't like it.

𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋
🎶 You might find that you'll start to understand
A true true friend helps a friend in need🎶

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑