𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 ?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : ʀᴏsᴇs ᴏʀ ᴛᴜʟɪᴘs?

(Outfit up top^^^)(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

(Outfit up top^^^)
(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The sky was on fire, that was her first thought when she came to. The blast had blown her several feet away from where she was standing. Everything ached, everything screamed at her to keep laying down, to stand the hell back up.

Everything was so contradicting. She hurt but she was numb. Her body wanted to still but needed to get back up. It was so loud but it was so quiet

The sky was on fire.

Why was the sky on fire?

Why-?

L-

Percy rolled onto her stomach and forced herself into her feet. Her ears were ringing.

-eo

The sky was on fire?

Why was the sky on-

"Leo!" Her shrill scream cut through the ringing in her ears. "Oh, gods! Leo!"

The sky was on fire!

The sky-!

"Leo!"

"Percy! Percy, we need to go!"  Annabeth's body collided with her own, pushing her in the opposite direction. Percy fought her grip, she couldn't stop screaming.

"Leo!"

The sky was on fire.

Leo was-

"Percy we need to go-!"

"No. No. It's Leo, Annabeth-!"

"Percy, we need to go!"

"Percy, we're here!"

She jerked in her seat inhaling sharply and straightening out. Blinking rapidly to get her bearings she flicked her sea-green eyes around, her right hand reached for her pocket. She stopped when she felt the light rumbling beneath her, the smell of petroleum. The sound of the radio.

"You okay there, Perce?" She flicked her sea-green gaze out the window to look at the quick passing trees, just able to spot the town sign. "WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS."

"Hmm? Yeah," the girl grunted shifting slightly in her seat she turned to peer at her mother who was currently driving. She adjusts the gold-rimmed glasses on her nose.

Her mother was beaming, her soft voice humming to the song drifting through the car. "Bidi bidi bom bom. Bidi Bom Bom. Bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom. Bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom!"

Percy smiled slightly, Sally Jackson's hazel eyes jerked in her daughter's direction. "Sleep well?"

"Define well," Percy hummed, reaching for her bottle of water.