𝘿𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙤!

(Outfit up top^^^)(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)

(Outfit up top^^^)
(I don't own TVD or PJO!!!!)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The new house, well old house, was a large manor built in the early nineteen hundreds. Large and spacious with several acres of land that gave them a false sense of isolation. If she looked just over the hill she could see a large boarding house.

Paul had arrived a week before them, both needing to go to the high school to arrange everything for himself and Percy, while also getting as much of the house in order as he could.

As Percy pulled the Volkswagen bus into the driveway next to Paul's pick up truck she turned to her mom who was glowering up at the large building.

"I don't like it, too gothic for my taste," the woman muttered sipping on her peanut butter milkshake.

Percy had to agree, it was definitely built during the nineteen hundreds. "I'm surprised there aren't gargoyles mounted on the roof," the mother daughter duo cocked their heads to peer up at the building again, eyes narrowed.

"I'm pretty sure there used to be."

"You're joking."

Sally shrugged, "I wouldn't put it past the place."

Percy wouldn't either, moving to a small town in Virginia felt like she stepped through some sort of time machine. It was odd.

She wasn't sure she was going to stay here long either way. She just wanted to finish high school and start college, Marine Biology sounded really good.

The hopeful flutter in her chest vanished when it occurred to her that she didn't have the time to go to college.

Eighteen months.

They couldn't even give her four years to live.

No, all they did was take and take and take, she couldn't do it anymore. They kept taking things from her. Her peace, her life.

She sighed, "Come on, Ma, I'm sure Paul missed us dearly,"as they left the bus she made sure to grab the food they got for him.

The door opened and Paul came out to greet them a handsome smile on his face. "There are my girls!" He jogged towards them pulled his wife into a warm hug, peppering her face in affectionate kisses.

Percy smiled at the sight, Paul bent down to press a kiss to the swell of Sally's stomach greeting their incoming child.

He then pulled Percy into a tight hug, dropping a kiss onto her hair line, "How are you,kiddo?"

She shrugged, "Good, how's it been without me?"

"The most peaceful week of my life."

Percy gasped in offence, "How dare you?! And to think I bought you sustenance!" She exclaimed holding out the take out bag.