Final

Jiyong and Jessica are looking at their daughters without saying anything. The facial expressions shown by both of them made Jennie and Krystal nervous. He knows Krystal wants to tell something very important by just looking at her nervous expression.

"I'll still continue my plan to stay abroad."

"So you are going to continue your study there too?" The mother asked.

"Yes, i'll study there too." Krystal said.

"Which country did you choose to stay there?" The mother again asked.

"I want to stay in France." Krystal answered while looking at the sad Jennie.

"Well if that what you want." The father said.

"Are you really leaving?" Jennie interrupted.

"Yes.."

"Please don't leave me."

Krystal looked at her without blinking an eye. She wiped the girl's tears with her thumb. Her heart ached when she saw Jennie crying.

"I don't mind if mama and papa would hate me later. I don't care if you two want to kick me out from this family. Do it.."

Jennie, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim are staring at her in a very shocked expression. The three of them didn't understand what she is saying.

"I really love her, Mr Kim. I know it's wrong to love my own stepsister but i want her and only her is in my heart." Krystal stared at the love of her life. "When i saw her with Kai before, i feel so jealous and disappointed. Disappointed in myself." Her eyes never leaving Jennie. "Because i'm late to be in her life. I want to give up after she said that i am only her stepsister. I am so angry, disappointed and sad but i understand her. If i am being honest with you two that day maybe you will do something to separate us and stop us from loving each other."

Krystal didn't let go of their intertwined hands and she looked at the girl beside her who is crying again.

"What you said about me are all wrong.." Mr Kim finally said and he smiled at the girls. "I have never think to do that to the both of you. Me and your mother already know about you two liking each other. Jennie told me before about you confessed to her that night but she rejected you. She's crying like a baby while talking to me about you and her." He chuckled. "I wouldn't dare to separate you two okay cause i don't want to be a bad father."

"You both watch too much nonsense dramas." Mrs Kim teased the girls made them blushing.

"So you both accept us?" Jennie excitedly asked.

"Everyone's right to love each other. No matter what your skin color, your genders or whatever. Love is love. We both have no right to interfere in your relationship." Mr Kim said as Mrs Kim only nodded her head.

" Mr Kim said as Mrs Kim only nodded her head

'I hope you both will be happy.' Mr Kim's thought.

'I want nothing happen to them

'I want nothing happen to them. I hope people around them will cherish their relationship.' Mrs Kim's thought.

The two of them stared at the leaving figures until disappeared. Mrs Kim adverted her gaze to look at her husband and at the same time he looked at her too.

"I'm proud of you." She said.

"I feel the same too baby." He pecked her lips.

*

*

They both are in Jennie's room. Krystal hugged the crying girl and Jennie returned the hug back. They're staring at each other with a happy smile plastered on their faces. They feel this world belongs only to both of them. The joy they feel cannot be expressed in words.

"Do you still really love me?" Jennie asked.

"Yes. Why?" Krystal gently stroke the girl's cheek.

"I've hurt you many times."

"I appeared in your life when you and he are still together so you didn't hurt me. This love suddenly appeared without us knowing how and the conflict that is happening in our lives is our fate. I would fight to get you instead of taking advantage like what he did to you."

Jennie is very happy after the latter said like that. She could feel her sincerity. She is very grateful that the girl never stopped loving her.

Krystal kissed Jennie's cheek making the girl awake from her world.

"Although i'll stay there far away from you, you need to know that i will always remember you. In my heart and in my head there's only one person, that's you Jennie Kim. I only need you and no one else can replace you. I will come back to bring you with me to stay in France after your graduation and i just need to wait for another year until your graduation comes. I promise to marry with you when you are ready."

"Thank you so much."

Jennie feels so touched by Krystal sincere words as she immediately hugged the latter and hide her face in the crook of the girl's neck.

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you more Krystal."

END