Krystal

I'm alone in the Han river right now. Yes, i decided not to go to school today. I don't want to see her. My heart is completely broken but i can't blame her. I'm wrong for loving my own stepsister.

I looked straight at the beautiful river. The weather is not good today. I think it will rain soon. It looks like the sky also know i'm sad right now.

I thought back to the kissed we had. I can feel she also likes me. I realized she also returned the kiss. Is it really hard to confess?

I admit that i lost to that guy today and he wins. Talk about the devil, i saw him with that girl again. It looks like he didn't go to school today either. But i don't need any more evidence because it's just waste of time.

Suddenly he and that girl walked towards me. He smiled arrogantly. I want to punch his face so bad.

"Where is she?"

"Don't bother me!"

"I told you she wouldn't trust you because she likes me" he is too confident.

"Whatever. Is she pregnant?" I keep staring at her stomach and he nodded.

"I just played with her feelings. She is just like a doll. When satisfied i will throw her like a trash. It's not only her but i played with other girls too. It is my hobby. Do you want to know why i play with their feelings and touched them?" I tried not to hit him. "I can't touch my wife for awhile so i touch someone else and this girl beside me agreed if i do that" they are really a psycho. "This is my wife, Kim Sooji"

W-what?! Wife!!!

"You bastard!"

This time it's not my voice and i didn't slap him but it is Jennie. She looked at the guy with sharp eyes. She looks very angry. But how can she be here? I looked the other way and i saw Jisoo. I told her i'm going to the Han river today. She showed her cute smile. From the way she smiled like that, i know she's the one telling my stepsister.

 From the way she smiled like that, i know she's the one telling my stepsister

"Hey bitch! How dare you slap my husband?!" Sooji raised her voice.

"You and this guy over here are just the same! Useless!" Jennie wanted to slap Sooji but i'm able to stop her.

"Let's go" I don't want her to hurt herself by slapping those useless. She's so precious to me.

I pulled her away from them followed by Jisoo from behind. I'm still hearing the sound of their taunts. I feel sorry for their unborn baby. Would be a nightmare if they are my parents.

I looked at her after we are far away from them.

"I'll wait for you in the car Jendeuk" Jisoo said as she leave the two of us to talk.

We both sat on the bench in the park.

"Why are you meddling in my business?"

"Because you are my stepsister so i have the right to know about you"

"I'm just a stepsister and i'm nobody in your life"

We are both silent and no one wanted to talk. I got up to leave but she's blocking me from leaving by giving me a back hug. My heart started pounding again and i don't like this. I tried to forget her and distance myself from her but why does she always appear in my life?

"Let go of me"

"I'm sorry"

"There's no need to apologize. You did nothing wrong"

I let go of that hug and turned around to see her.

"Jennie.."

"Hmm?"

"After i graduated from high school, i will go abroad"

"For vacation?"

"No. I will stay there for good"

"Why?!" She hold my hand again.

"I want to stay away from you and i want to forget you. That's your wish right?"

I just leave her before she could ask me more questions. I must forget this feeling.

TBC