Jennie

I got home from school too early than my stepsister. After done doing my routine in the bathroom, i went to the living room and sat alone there while watching my favorite Korean drama. I feel so hungry but i don't know how to cook. I'm afraid that i will burn the kitchen if i went there.

My stepsister finally arrived home and i didn't even talk to her. I'm so lazy to pick a fight with her now.

"Have you eaten?" Oh! She's concerned about me.

"Not yet" i answered her too short.

"Do you want to eat? I can cook for you"

"No. I don't want you to poison me"

Idiot! Why did i say like that? She is so nice just now to cook for me.

"Whatever little Kim!"

She went upstairs and i am sure she's going to take a bath now. I feel like it's almost one hour but she still in her room and i just saw now her walking downstairs so careful. What a cute stepsister i got. She went straight to the kitchen without looking at me.

There's a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. My stomach keep on making a loud noise. I am really really hungry and i can't resist it anymore so i rushed there. I saw her eating those delicious meals and it made me pouted my lips. She just realized that i have been standing in front of her making she choke on her food. She coughing so hard as i give a glass of water to her. When she thanked me, i feel so warm and happy. I don't know why.

"Sorry.." i diverted my gaze to the floor as i already biting my bottom lip. I always did it when i feel guilty.

"It's okay. Do you want to eat?"

"I'm hungry.." i answered and i feel so embarrassed.

*

*

I offered a help to wash the dishes but she doesn't even let me do it. She told me to leave her alone in the kitchen.

I went to my room to take my books and pencil box then i went back to the living room. I did a revision after turning off the TV. In a few minutes, there's my stepsister coming and sat beside me for a while. But she move around to lay on the long soft couch. I feel weird when she stared at me. What's with her? I'm too sure that we didn't even fight today.

"Do you have someone special now?" actually i am so shocked with her sudden question.

"Yes" 

"Is that person attend the same school with us?"

"Yes"

"A beautiful girl like you, it will feel weird if you're not yet dating now"

I can feel that my blood rushing to my face. I'm happy when she said that i am a beautiful girl.

I saw her falling asleep then i went to her room to get the blanket. I went back downstairs and i covered her body with the yellow blanket. I stared at her face, her sharp nose and her wide forehead. I know i am a creepy girl now.

You are beautiful too.

TBC