Jennie

Today my new family will moving in here. I don't like them especially my stepmother. She took mother place and i'm sure father almost forget about his first wife now. He won't love my mother anymore after remarried with that woman. I can't see my father being so happy with another woman. I feel like my father cheating on my mother. I really really really hate this situation.

On their wedding day, i saw my father looked so happy. I can't stared at them when they're kissing after the priest officially announced they are husband and wife now. I adverted my gaze somewhere else and i saw that taller girl. She smiled at me but i didn't smile at all. I hate her presence too.

*

*

They've arrived at our house. My father asked me to show the new room to his stepdaughter. Am i a maid? I walked in front her as she following behind without asking me anything. I stopped in front of the said room. It's already clean because my father told the maids to cleaned it first before they arrived here.

"This is your room and my room only beside yours"

I leave her just like that and entered my own room to continue study. When i am focused on my study, all of sudden i heard a loud music coming beside my room. I am grumbling in my heart as i walked to her room and i saw her still packing her things while listening to the old songs. Her mouth following the lyrics. WOW! Her lips are so tempting. FUCK! What am i thinking?

She looked so shocked when she see me.

"Please slow down the volume because i want to study now"

"Sorry.."

I saw her immediately slowing down the volume and she continue to packing her things like nothing happened. Now she ignored my presence too just like what i did to her on our parents wedding ceremony.

"I don't like your mama and you coming in my life" i stated with a cold voice.

"Do you think i like it? I still can't accept all of this okay" she replied me with a cold tone. More colder than me. I'm so shocked.

"I hope you are not attend the same school as me" i said again and i saw her lips tug upwards. Why? She stop her activity as she looked at me.

"Too bad, i went to the same school as you and i am your SENIOR" i hate it when she emphasized the last word.

I stayed silent this time while staring at her. I can't believe with her words just now because i never saw her at school before. Or am i the one who not care with the thing happened around me?

*

*

I'm with Jisoo, Rose and Lisa are walking to the music room. The teacher asked us to go there to help packing the music instruments and put it inside the store room. On the way there, we accidentally met with my stepsister and her friend, Jiwon sunbae. She smiled at everyone but not to me. She doesn't care about my presence. I feel angry with her attitude. But this is what i want right? So she won't bother me at school.

I saw her talking with Lisa. This friend of mine are so famous because she is a dancer and the proud of our school too. She had beat all the participant around the world in the dance international competition before.

"Let's go. We're late now"

"It's not too late. Why are you so rush to go there?" Jisoo asked me and my stepsister are looking at me too.

"I don't want to see her face" i just wanted to annoy her.

"For your information, i don't want to see your face too, kitten" i feel annoyed now.

"YOU!!" i want to slap her face so bad.

"It's enough kids" Jiwon sunbae quickly pulling that brat to the meeting room as Jisoo hold me.

I don't like her!

TBC