Krystal

I actually couldn't stay away from her even though it's been two months now i avoided her presence. She is like a glue will cling to me. Wherever i go, she must be there.

I once went to the mall to buy my things and i have asked mama and papa permission. Without me knowing, she's already in the car before me. Unwillingly, i took her to the mall too.

I tried to ran away from her when we are in the mall but she's chasing me. A lot of people don't like the way we are running around in the mall like a kids. They feel like we've made a fuss and bother them.

She suddenly cried and said i am bad. She also said i would leave her for another girl. Seriously? I'm only loyal to her but she only thinks of me as a stepsister. No more than that. I looked around, i saw some elders are staring at me with a look of dislike. They're whispering and i guess it's about me.

What did i do wrong?

A girl came to me with her mother and father. She also looked at me with a looks of dislike. I turned my gaze to her who's still crying like a baby.

"Unnie.." The little girl called me. "My mom said, it's not good to leave someone precious like her for someone else"

This girl. Still small but know about this?

"Unnie can't leave her. She's beautiful and cute. If i grow up, i'll marry her"

I'm so jealous. Even though this girl is still young and Jennie didn't like me, feelings of dislike occur in my heart when someone says they like her.

What's wrong with me?! I need to stop this feeling for her now.

"You can't leave her just like that. It's not a good thing to do like that to a girl" the little girl's mother said.

"Be a gentlewoman will you" this time her father interrupted.

I am a G.I.R.L, girl too!!!!!

I quickly walk towards her and pulled her out of the mall. I couldn't stand the stares that all of them give it to me. The two of us headed for the car park. I told her to get in the car and she just followed my words.

I'm driving the car in silence. I feel so ashamed of what she did at the mall earlier.

We arrived at our yard and i parked the car in the garage.

I'm staring at her but she didn't look at me.

"Jennie.."

"Yes?"

"Look at me now"

She still didn't look at me and i know she's scared because of what she had done earlier in the mall. I don't even think about that at all.

I realized for two months she has been trying so hard to get me back. Her friends have told me about her plans. Honestly she managed to get me back because i never stopped loving her.

"I'll talk to them about us"

"About what?"

I just smiled at her.

TBC