Jennie

I woke up late and it's already afternoon. I find there's no Krystal beside me. She must be downstairs. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After done taking a bath, i wear her shirt with a short pants. I looked so good wearing her shirt and tiny in her oversized shirt.

I went to the kitchen and i feel so glad there's a maids in the house

I went to the kitchen and i feel so glad there's a maids in the house. They are started working today and they also already prepared my lunch. I eat it while they are watching me. I'm used with this situation.

"Mrs Choi.."

"Yes Ms Kim?"

"Just call me Jennie.."

"Okay Ms K..Jennie"

"Where is Krystal? Did she tell you where is she going today?"

"Ms Krystal went out with Ms Lisa and Ms Rose. They didn't tell me where they are going"

"Okay. When did she leave the house?"

"This morning around 7:30 AM"

"Oh.."

She leave early in the morning with my friends? Where are they going though?

*

*

I waited for her after sending her a text messages. I called Jisoo and she picked up the call too fast.

"Hello Sooya~"

Hello kitten~

"Stop calling me kitten!"

Because your face look like one

I can hear her laughing voice at me.

"Come here. I'm bored.."

Where's your boyfriend?

"Kai?"

Yup! Did you think about someone else?

"He is busy!"

Busy or going out with another girl..?

"What do you mean?"

Nothing. Where's Krystal unnie?

"She went out with Lisa and Rose since this morning"

Oh right. Rose and Lisa had told me about this yesterday.

"Did you know where they are going?"

Secret~

"YAH!"

Bye kitten~

I throw the phone on the couch beside me. It's okay if that phone falling on the floor because i can buy a new one. My father is a rich man though. My mind still thinking about that certain someone and i got startled when that person suddenly standing in front of me.

 My mind still thinking about that certain someone and i got startled when that person suddenly standing in front of me

"I'm gonna have a heart attack soon!"

"I call your name numerous time but you didn't hear me"

She sat beside me and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Where did you go this morning?"

"Collecting a proof"

"Proof for what?"

"Someone secretly hurting my lover. I collect all the proof to show it to her"

"Who is your lover?" i know for a fact that i am so jealous.

"You can't know about my lover" i softly pinch her cheek and she let out a giggles.

"Whatever~"

"Have you eaten?" she looked at me as she caress my hair now.

"Not yet"

"Let's eat together? I'll cook for you"

"Okay!"

I am so happy now because i can get all her attention at home. No one can interfere us now.

TBC