Jennie

I ran downstairs to follow her but i meet with my friends. They saw me crying and Jisoo immediately hug me. I feel so guilty after slapping her but at the same time i am so angry because she interfered in my love life. I really didn't believe with whatever she said earlier.

I know Kai is a good guy.

"Are you fighting with Krystal unnie?" asked Lisa and i didn't even answer her question. I stare at them with a cold glare.

"So is this the secret you guys hide it from me? Why are you guys interfere with my relationship and Kai?!"

"We don't want him to do something bad to you. He already planned something for you" said Rosé.

"My relationship with him has nothing to do with you all"

"Even it's not related, you are our best friend. We don't want you to be hurt by a guy like him. Krystal unnie saw him with Sooji, your best friend is kissing your boyfriend and they are about to do things beyond the limit. Kai is indeed famous for an attitude that likes to play with girls feelings!" Jisoo yelled at me made us shocked. "It's up to you. Take this"

She give me a small green bag. I looked at her questioningly. She smiled at me and said.

"These are all the evidence we have gathered.."

The three of them just leaving me confused.

*

*

When i got home i ran into my room. I opened the small bag earlier to see what's inside. I can see many pictures of him with that girl. I didn't expect him will do this kind of things behind me. All this time i keep trusting him.

I cried again because i am so guilty for slapping her. I didn't give her a chance to show this evidence.

I tried calling her but she didn't answer. I waited for her to come home and the weather is getting darker now, she still did not go home. She made me worries about her.

*

*

The next day, i had breakfast and prepared to meet him. I didn't forget to bring the small green bag. I sent a short messages to my friends and Krystal. I'm telling them about me going out with Kai today. They didn't reply to my message.

Me and him are at the shopping center now. I see him acting as usual to me. He also served me like a princess. I started to think my friends and Krystal are just lying about him. Those picture may have been edited by them. He is a good guy to me.

I leave him for a while to go to the toilet and a few minutes later, i'm back to him.

But..

I'm surprised to see Krystal scolding my boyfriend. Other customers are seeing their fight like a concert.

"What are you doing here?!" I slightly raised my voice.

"To protect you from him" her tone is really cold.

"It's okay. I can take care of myself and i think you are wrong about him. He is a nice guy and maybe you are trying to make us break up right?" I see him smiled very happily when i defended him.

"You can think like that. It's up to you but i came here after getting your message. I don't feel calm when i know you're going out with him. I admit that i am spying on you two from far"

The people around us at the shopping center stopped just to look at me and her.

"I told you i don't need your help!" I feel so furious with her now.

"This guy over here had put something on your drink!"

I looked at Kai who look uneasy. I started to feel suspicious of him.

"I don't believe you. If it is true, try drink the apple juice" I challenged her.

She looked at me with her sharp eyes. This is the first time she looks at me like that. She took the glass and with a single sip, the apple juice had been drank by her.

"See! There's nothing happen!"

"She deliberately wanted to slender me baby.." He hold my hand.

She suddenly stumbles like a drunken person while saying that her head is hurting. I quickly catch her before she falls on the floor. She fainted in my arms. Kai already ran away to save himself. That jerk!

I saw my friends rushed to us and Rosé with Lisa carried Krystal to Jisoo's car. I sat on the backseat with Krystal's head on my lap while her legs on Rosé's lap. I softly caress her cheeks and kiss her forehead. I didn't even care anymore if Rosé saw me kissing my stepsister.

"Did you believe us now..?" asked Rosé and i nodded my head.

TBC