Krystal

Everyday i am always with Jennie's friends are spying on Kai. Lisa getting a lot of his pictures with that girl. They went out together at the nearest park around the school, went to the club with that girl and his friends. Kai always bought a fancy gifts to that girl. I must admit that he is so romantic and i know girls wanted to have a boyfriend like him.

But..

Too bad when he is such a jerk. Doing something bad behind his girlfriend.

I decide to reveal all our proof about Kai to my stepsister. I already told Jisoo, Rose and Lisa. I'm so thankful they are agreeing with my decision.

Oh! I must thank Rose for always succeed making Kai's planned to bring Jennie out on a date fail.

*

*

I bring her to the school's rooftop. I stare at the sky and it look really so beautiful but Jennie is more beautiful. The weather is nice too. I divert my gaze to her as i hold her hand making her smile to me.

"Jennie.."

"Hm?"

"Never interrupt me okay? Promise?"

"I promise" she still smiling.

"I've been watching Kai for a months now. I always saw him went out with another girl. He only wanted to play with you"

I hope she will believe in me.

"You're lying!" she harshly push me away.

"I'm not lying Jen. I have a proof" i tried to hold her hand but she move a little away from me.

"I don't believe in everything you say!"

I feel a stinging pain on my cheek. I realizes the person who i love so much in secret more than sisterly way had slapped me. She too look so shocked with what she had done. I smile at her with a teary eyes.

"It's okay if you don't believe in me. It just wasting my time for collecting those proof to show it to you. I shouldn't interfere in your love life with him.."

I am standing too close with her now as i managed to caress her hair then i kiss her forehead. She still staring at me with a guilty look. I can't blame her for slapping me earlier. I know she must love him so much that's why she won't believe what i stated.

"I won't interfere in your business anymore"

Leaving her alone and i coincidentally meet with her friends. They asked about my red cheek but i didn't even answer them. I quickly leave that place to meet with Jiwon. She is sick so she will only stay at home today.

*

*

I'm now here at my best friend's house. I took turn in taking care of this sick girl after her boyfriend went home. I already told her everything about what happened at school.

"Jennie don't believe in you?"

"Yes, even i have a proof but she won't believe in me because she love that guy"

"You're angry"

"Of course i am angry. I don't even have a chance to show the proof cause she already slap me"

Jiwon started to laugh at me. I think her voice can be heard by the neighbors. I only show my sulking face.

 I only show my sulking face

"Sorry.."

Apologize but she still laughing at me. What type of friend is she?

"I'm going to sleepover okay?"

"Why don't you go home?"

"You know the reason why i don't want to go home.." i feel so irritated with this sick girl now. She love to tease me.

"I know you are fighting with your girlfriend, J.E.N.N.I.E"

"YAH!"

I hit her face with the pillow. No matter if she is sick or not, Jiwon will always be the same girl. Annoying type.

TBC