-He Lost the One He Loved Most-

Shoto Todoroki, a man that aspired to be a hero years back.

Y/n Aikara, a girl from the US, moved to Japan due to her fathers new occupation.

They both loved each other more than anyone ever knew, but nothing felt right for Shoto...

For he had lost the one he loved most.

..... 

Y/n didn't want to do this to him, but did she have a choice? It may have been a stupid reason for why she left, but she had to, to protect Shoto, herself, and her friends from chaos.

.....

Shoto had a picture of Y/n. [Picture provided below]

[Imagine the picture to be in a small picture frame on a desk

[Imagine the picture to be in a small picture frame on a desk.]

This picture Todoroki had of Y/n was one of many. He kept any photo left of her to remember everyday he spent with her.

Y/n was the light in his life, shining through to save him everyday. That light slowly began to fade after she left.

'Did she leave because she no longer loved me?'

'No, that can't be true, we swore to love each other forever.'

'What if she lied?'

All these thoughts were rushing into the poor boys head all at once. He didn't know how to feel. Mad? No, that can't be it. Upset? He'd never be upset at her. Maybe upset at himself.

'I led her on to this, didn't I... She probably felt unloved. I didn't spend enough time with her did I...'

With Shoto's messy hair and pajamas, he walked to his bathroom to try and fix himself up for the morning. Ever since Y/n left, he didn't bother to care for himself, all he wanted to do was see her face once more.

....

"Y/n, where have you run off to...." Midoriya said at the other side of the face call. Todoroki would usually call Midoriya in the mornings. They were best friends after all, Midoriya could help him calm down.

"You tell me, I've been wondering for the past 2 years..."

"Well, Todoroki, do you think she's doing this for a reason other than just leaving?" 

Shoto shrugged. He had began brushing his teeth, so he couldn't talk.

"I have a feeling there was a big reason. She loved you, she wouldn't have just left."

Todoroki paused. This was a conversation that was hard for him to talk about. Everytime he did, he missed her more and more. As he finished brushing his teeth he began saying, "It wasn't just me she left, it was everyone, her closest friends, her favorite pro hero's, everything."