They're all reunited now (Finale)

Finally, they had all been reunited.

Toga was let out of prison, Y/n and Shoto had been happier than ever.

What could've gone wrong?

Nothing, really.

They could finally live normal lives. 

Well, as normal as they would get at least.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Toga come on we're going to go see the rest of our old classmates! You can look at whatever was so interesting to you later." Y/n said, rushing Toga.

Toga, still putting on one of her heels and hopping to the door, said, "Hey, you can't judge me, I got a mug with my initials on it! I've never felt more loved!"

"That's kind of offensive considering the fact I made you an entire blanket with your favorite things and your initials on it." Shoto scoffed.

Toga and Y/n both laughed as Y/n opened the door and waited for everyone to leave the house, then locked the door.

Shoto and Y/n, along with the rest of their old class, plus Toga, were going to meet up at a nearby restaurant. Aizawa had decided to tag along with Eri as well, since they were a big part of many events during class.

"You ready to meet our classmates?" Shoto asked, grinning.

"Yep!" Toga exclaimed, clapping her hands a few times.

"Good, because they're excited to see you." Y/n laughed.

They had all walked to the car, and Shoto opened the door for both girls, like usual. He then turned the the opposite side and started finding the directions to the restaurant.

The restaurant they were headed to was quite fancy, so they were all dressed very formally. Y/n had a baby blue dress, flowing neatly against her thighs and stopping higher than the knees. The sleeves were off the shoulders and white. There were pastel yellow flowers near the sleeves. She wore the same yellow flower as a pin on her hair. Her shoes were black heels.

Toga wore dark red dress that hugged her thighs and curves instead of flowing around them. She had fishnet stockings on with crimson heels. She didn't wear any hair accessories, but had matching necklace and bracelet on, both were diamond colored.

Y/n had curled her hair into nice beach waves. Toga's hair was naturally straight, but due to having her hair in buns most of the time, they had a little bit of a curl to it. She decided to leave it like that because it was pretty to her.

Shoto had decided to match with Y/n, wearing the same baby blue and white. His waistcoat was blue and his dress shirt and necktie were both white. His pants were an off white. He had his suit jacket, but as always, didn't wear it unless he got cold. He didn't have the pastel yellow on him, but he did wear the rings Y/n had got him as a birthday present a year back. His oxfords were around the same color as his pants, but just a tiny bit darker.

Just as they were reaching their location, they saw Mina and Uraraka waving towards them. Shoto stopped the car and said, "If you two would like, you can go and meet with everyone while I find parking."

"You sure?" Y/n asked. Shoto nodded and smiled.

"Alright. Thanks, Sho!" Y/n exclaimed. She kissed him on the cheek and opened the car door. Once she closed her door she opened Toga's.

"Thank you, Madam!" Toga joked, making both of them laugh.

"My pleasure." Y/n responded.

Both girls walked to Mina and Uraraka while Shoto drove to the parking lot.