-"Please don't die, Todoroki.."

All there was, was darkness.

Shoto was surrounded in a pitch black emptiness.

What to do now?

Let himself die?

Was he to pray someone could manage to bring him to safety?

Or was he to wait, for his best friend, desperately trying to find a way to get him out of the horrid area.

________________________________________________________________________________

 "Todoroki! Are you okay? Stay with me please!"

Midoriya looked around. Nothing was there except those thugs. Surprisingly, they went out cold very easily, compared to Shoto. How could he have managed for so long?

"I-I'll be back, I'm going to find someone to help.!"

Midoriya ran as fast as he could inside looking for someone.  He called out for the first group he saw, which was Mina, Iida, Uraraka, Kaminari and Sero.

"Guys! Guys please help." Midoriya said out of breath.

"What's wrong Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"You need to come with me to understand.. we don't have a lot of time. Follow me." Midoriya yelled while continuing to run. Everyone followed close behind. 

Midoriya opened the back door to see Todoroki, barely even able to keep his eyes opened. Everyone was petrified, but tried helping out.

"Todoroki! What in the hell happened?" Kaminari shouted.

"We need to help him, ask him about what happened when he can keep his eyes open. Midoriya, carry him, Mina and Uraraka bring those two to the hospital. Kaminari, Sero, help me get these three tied up and ready for the cops." Iida said. He was the most rational about this.

Midoriya grabbed Todoroki and brought him to the front door. They ran as fast as they could to the hospital.

"People are probably confused on what happened, I'm going to go calm everyone down, you and Sero can continue tying them up." Kaminari explained.

"Alright" Iida responded.

....  40 minutes later ....

Midoriya was sitting right next to Todoroki. He refused to leave the hospital room. Uraraka, Mina, Kaminari, and Tsu were sitting outside his room. Tsu was really worried (Along with the rest of the class) after Kaminari explained what happened and decided to join along.

Iida and Sero were still waiting for the cops to take the thugs. Iida had messaged Midoriya and asked how Todoroki was doing. Since Midoriya hadn't responded, Iida thought he didn't make it.

"Please don't die, Todoroki.."

...

A girl in a hoodie, covering her hair, mask covering her eyes, walks towards Shoto's room.

"Hey, wait! You cant go in there! Who are you-"

She stopped. She pulled her hood down. The familiar brown hair, falling into sight. She took off her mask, revealing who she truly was.

"Y/n-" Mina tried yelling.

"Shh, people cant know I'm here, they don't like me right now. Don't tell anyone else I was here, especially Sho- .... Todoroki"

She continued walking, and opened the door to the room.

There he was, the man she'd deeply loved, lying on hospital bed, trying not to die.

Tears threatened to spill from Y/n's face, and eventually, they did.

"Y/n? Oh my gosh, Y/n!"

"Midoriya... please don't tell anyone I was here..."

"Why.. Why did you leave?"

"Midoriya.. I cant tell you right now.." 

"Y/n... please don't leave again. I don't think Todoroki can manage anymore.."

Y/n got closer to Todoroki's bed, holding his hand, slowly rubbing it with her finger.

"I cant stay. Its not that I don't want to, really, I just don't know how to explain it without getting- uhm... never mind. Just take this, don't show it to anyone. We all could get in serious trouble if anyone finds out you have that." Y/n said, giving Midoriya a note.

She stays for a little longer to watch her love fight for his life, in hopes he'd survive.

"Hand the hero's this, I cant stay for much longer. Don't ever tell Todoroki I was here."

"How much longer can you stay?"

"5 minutes."

"Do you even want to go back?"

[Visual below]

"No... But what choice do I have?"

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asked.

Y/n sighed. She didn't know what to say.

"I can only say a few things, remember the League of Villains."

Midoriya's eyes widened. "What relation do you have with them? Other than the encounters with our class."

Y/n smiled. It wasn't genuine, and it was a very sad smile. "Hopefully, you'll find out. Soon enough. All I'll tell you, is its way different than what you're thinking. I haven't turned into a villain."

"Then.. what could it be?"

...

"I have to go, Midoriya. Tell the others I wish them the best, and make sure he stays alive. Thank you for everything." She said while walking up to hug the green-haired man.

Y/n quickly ran out of the hospital as fast as she could to the League of Villains hideout.

"Just in time, I thought Id have to get one of the nomus out." Shigaraki explained.

'Please don't die, Todoroki. Survive and find me...'

Chapter 5 End