-"Remember Touya?"-

Midoriya turned once they were at his door, and asked if Y/n was okay. She simply nodded, and let Midoriya open the door.

Todoroki was all bandaged up and fiddling with his jacket strings. He looked up to the door and saw Midoriya and a little of brown hair. He didn't question it, thinking it was Midoriya's girlfriend, Uraraka.

Little did he know that this brown haired girl, was not Midoriya's girlfriend, but his own.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello Midoriya, is that Uraraka?"

"Actually, it isn't."

"So the person at the door wasn't Uraraka. Who else do we know that has brown hair? Other than..." Todoroki paused for a moment, not wanting to say Y/n's name and have an emotional breakdown. 

"Todoroki, you may want to lay down, the person behind me will make you want to get up and run to them, but don't get out of my bed. Just relax and close your eyes."

"Alright?" Todoroki said as he began laying down and closing his eyes.

Y/n sat next to him, rubbing his hand like in the hospital. Todoroki was still pretty confused, so she signaled that it was her in the best way possible, Todoroki's nickname.

The only person Todoroki ever let call him "Sho" from his friends was Y/n, so hearing it from Y/n herself would show she was there.

"Hey, Sho. I heard you survived those thugs, such a brave man." Y/n said, completely ecstatic of what Todoroki would think.

With 12 words, Todoroki shot out of his position -despite his entire body aching from the fast movement-, and turned to his side, opening his eyes.

What Todoroki saw was a smiling Y/n, tears streaming down all three of the young adults faces.

 While hugging her, Todoroki said, "Y/n... You're Y/n! Midoriya, its Y/n! You're here! This isn't a dream right? Please tell me this isn't a dream I don't want to live another day without you-"

"This isn't a dream. I'm here, Sho. I cant stay forever though.."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a time-limit.. I know it sucks, but If I don't follow through dangerous things could happen."

Todoroki looked at her beautiful eyes, and smiled. 

"Well then, I'm not letting you go until you need to leave. Anytime spent with you is amazing."

Midoriya chuckles and Y/n laughs, all three of them still crying.

"Sho, you're gonna make me forget to leave."

"Then stay. Whoever took you, Ill kill them."

Midoriya facepalmed. "Todoroki, you cant even leave my bed yet, what makes you think you can go out fighting villains? And give me your glasses, you don't need them right now." He says in a joking tone.

Todoroki took his glasses off and handed them to Midoriya, all while still holding on to Y/n.

"Sho?" 

Todoroki hummed in response to his nickname, hearing it being said from her mouth again.

"Doesn't this hurt? You were beaten literally everywhere and you're holding on tight."

Midoriya came to sit on the edge of the bed.

"It hurts like hell, but if I let you go you might be gone."