chapter 6

Aubury's POV

I have been awake for a week now. He still hasn't owned up and told me I am half werewolf. That asshole. I have gone back to not talking and barely eating. I hear the door start to open. Its to early for him to be back already. Whatever. "Hi." It was a girl's voice. I looked over at her. She was probably my height and had blonde hair. "I have to ask you question and no Jace didn't send me to ask it. I was wondering if you have been sick all this time or did Jace make you come here unwillingly."

I looked in her eyes and tried to see if she was lying. She looked like she was telling the truth. I cleared my throat "he kidnapped me and I am here unwillingly. Oh my that is horrible. I am Jace's little sister. I am in a problem too. I am being forced to mate with someone who I know is not my mate. My real mate won't own up to it. I want to leave here and not come back. It is really hard when your mate doesn't feel the same way. I was thinking that since your here unwillingly we could go together? Yes when do we leave?" I am so excited I am leaving! Never have to come back. I will probs ditch here somewhere cause I have people looking for me. I don't need to drag her down too.

"Girl listen to me! Oh sorry what? Just be ready when I say it is time. I am waiting for the perfect time. I will. Someone's coming." I stayed quiet they opened the door and came in. I had resumed looking out the window and Lily Jace's sister was sitting on the floor. "What are you doing in here Liliana? Aren't you suppose to be with Paul?" That must be who she is forced to mate with. "No he went for a run and I figured Sarah here could use someone to talk to. She talked to you her name's Sarah. Yes she did and I will be visiting her everyday." She just made up a name for me. I look like a Sarah to her? Wow. Lily got up and walked out of the room. Jace stayed though. "You talk to her but not to me." I didn't even ackknoledge his presence in the room. He sighed deeply I could tell he was going to get angry.  "You talk to her but not me. This would be so much easier if you were mated and a werewolf to me. Maybe I will just mate you, you don't have to be willing to be mated. And you will forgive me after cause you will feel the same way." I got up and started to back away from him into a corner of the room. I was petrified of him. He was going to do the same thing as Steve. He took a step towards me. I backed into the wall and whimpered. He took another step toward me.

He was about three steps away when someone burst through the door. I looked over to see it was Lily. "Get the hell away from her!" Jace turned around and stormed out. he was just out the door when he turned around and slapped Lily in the face. She fell to the ground on her knees. I ran over to here and helped her over to the bed. I ran into the bathroom and put cold water on a towel and held it to her face. "Thanks umm.... Aubury" I answered for her. "No thank you for saving me I don't think I would live through another one. He he raped you before this time." Oh shit. "Umm no... it was nothing forget about it. I wan to know Aubury but now cause Jace can order me to tell him what I know about you." I nodded my head. Lily stayed still for a minute and then stood up and pulled me with her. We started to run.

We went to her room and grabbed a bag of stuff. Then out the door and down the street. We went and got into a car. But then I remember my stuff in my tree. "We have to go into the woods. That is the worst idea ever they al are in the woods." i thought about it then I had an idea. We pulled over and I jumped out. I ran over to the nearest pay phone. "What address is your house? 225 forest drive." I dialed 911 and gave them the address. I ran back to the car. "Go to the woods now they will be leaving. i heard the sirens going the opposite direction. We ran through the woods and I got my stuff and back to the car fine. "I can't believed you lived in a tree. It was nice and comfortable. If you are still apart of the pack can Jace make you bring me back? No not anymore. While you were on the phone I cut the connection from the pack in my mind. It its hard to explain but now I am rogue and you will be too. What are you talking about me too?

vote comment fan :)