chapter 9

Aubury's POV 

I turned my head to see it was Lily outside his bedroom door. "Jace she should probably be cleaning up and resting. No one knows what he did to her. Fine Lily you help her shower and I will get ice packs and such." He let me go and I felt cold and lonely without him. I unintentionly whimpered. He turned around and hugged me. I sighed in happiness and relief. "I will be right back angel the sooner you shower the sooner we will be back together." I nodded and Lily took me into the shower. after a nice warm shower I felt a little cleaner but still ached and not just for Jace. I put on one of Jace's tshirts and a pair of shorts. 

I just laid back on the bed and breathed slowly. Jace came back with some pills and ice packs. I put them on my body and then took the pain reliever. I held Jace's hand for some time while he looked at me and played with my fingers. He got up to leave but I spoke up. "Why are you leaving? I am going to the bathroom." I looked down embarrssed. After he came back he sat by me again. "I am going to sleep downstairs now. No please don't go. I don't feel safe without you." It was the first time I had shared my real feelings with him. He walked over and got on the other side of the bed. Soon after he fell asleep. 

I waved my hand in front of his face. He was out cold. I moved over and laid my head on top of his chest. His arms circle around my waist and pulled me closer. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. 

comment vote fan what should happen next??????????