chapter 5

Aubury's POV

My eyelids felt like a ton of bricks, I couldn't open them. I heard something next to me. I listened closely it was someone breathing. That means I couldn't be dead, oh well. I heard a door open and someone walked. The breathing next to me picked up pace and they shifted their body. "How is she doc? She is in a coma like state her body is adjusting. She could be able to hear you it is only a matter of time before she wakes up. Then you will have to tell her Jace." Tell me what and the jerk's name was Jace. It suited him with his brown hair that covered his face but you could just see his eyes. No stop! I have to stop thinking about him he kidnapped me!

I  continued to listen to Jace's breathing. He smelled really good to like axe kilo and a hint of vanilla. I started to notice different things. I could smell a little bit better. There was a old sandwich a couple feet away from me and the room smelt foresty. Then all of a sudden Jace started to talk to me.

"I know you probably can't hear me but here goes nothing. I am really sorry I kidnapped you but I need to around you like I need air. Your my mate, my angel and my life. I know I am a really bad mate not even knowing your name and just taking you but...... I really want to get to know you and be with you and protect you. Please wake up soon. We can make a compromise, like you spend time with me and you can go back to where ever you live here. Or you go to school here and you can go home. Anything but I need to see you like almost everyday. It hurts to be away from you or see you hurt like this. And I have no idea how I am going to tell you this when you wake up. But when I finally broke down the door and the doctor got here you had lost a lot of blood. I had to give you some of mine being mates and all and now your kinda half werewolf. You can't shift or anything but your senses will be heightened."

That jackass turned me half into one of them!! I will never forgive him. I am so out of here when I wake up. I am moving far away from here. I will take a bus hell I will walk if that is what it takes. I don't need another stalker. I am going to wake up right now. I tried opening my eyelids but they are so heavy and I am so tired. Maybe tomorrow.....