chapter 12

Aubury's POV

After a couple hours of long questioning the hospital released me. Jace offered me to stay at his house where I was staying before. But I declined naturally. I walked to the woods and looked around, nothing looked familiar that could guide me back to my tree. I turned and saw Jace staring at me with worry, I gave him a small smile and turned and walked into the woods. 

A few hours later I found out I was completely lost and all alone again. I sat next to the base of a tree and cried. I cried about giving up Jace, having no home, no one to love and most of all the pain I went through and would endure alone. Alone it is the single cruelest thing I have ever known. No torture or rape could compare to it. Its reach had no bound and its depth went forever. 

Then it started to rain. But of course it would everything bad would happen to me. It started to thunder and lightening hard. I hate thunder it is loud and scary. I started to scream and cried more. I pushed myself against a tree but it still wasn't enough to shelter me from the rain. Then a huge crack and a huge tree branch fell in front of me. I screamed even louder. Then I looked up and saw Jace. He was running to me with with only a pair of basketball shorts on. I didn't think I just reacted I got and ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and buried my face into his neck still crying. he muttered soothing words to me and started walking back to his house. I clinged to him harder every time I heard thunder. It was so fast I didn't see it coming. I few to the ground a few feet away from where we were walking. I looked over to see Jace pinned to the ground by a tree, his arm was stuck underneath it. I rushed over to Jace. I held his face gently so he was looking at me. "Which way do I go for help? Just go straight Aubury. Okay I promise to come back quickly. Then I saw blood part of the branch was in his arm and he was losing conscience quickly. I looked into his eyes and told him what I truly felt in case he didn't make it. "Jace I lied I remember who you are and I am completely in love with you. Stay alive for me please. I love you. I love you too Aubury." 

I kissed his cheek and then ran. I ran as if my life depended on it which it did. I finally got to the house and rushed inside. I told Lily and Adam. Adam quickly got some over people and they left. I didn't go with them because I would only slow them down. They rushed him in so quickly I didn't get a chance to see him. I only saw the trail of blood on the floor. I sat on the couch and cried into Lily. I wanted him to be okay and it was all my fault. Everything is my fault. I went to bed before the doctor left so I didn't get to see Jace. It was still storming so I couldn't sleep. I sat there and muffled my scream into a pillow. A few minutes later I heard the door open and I saw Jace come in. I rushed over and gave him a hug. "I am so sorry it was all my fault. I am so sorry." I looked down at the floor. Jace reached don and brought my chin up so I looked him in the eyes. "Did you mean what you said? Y..yes I did Jace. Did you mean all of it even the I love you. Yes, I love you Jace. Say it again. I love you Jace." He crashed his lips down on mine. It was gentle then hungary. We both broke away and were breathing heavily. I looked down and blushed. "Your so cute when you blush." I even turned redder if possible then. Then it thundered scaring the crap out of me. I jumped on to Jace and he caught me and chuckled. "Scarred of a little storm are we hmm? Don't make fun of me. I slapped his shoulder playfully but then squeezed him tightly when it thundered again.

"All right lets go to bed. We walked into his room and got into bed. I curled up right next to him so I could hear his heartbeat. I sighed in content and then kissed his bare chest. He growled and I giggled and then yawned. "Time to sleep we both could use some rest." I nodded and snuggled closer. "Night love. Love you" I replied. And with that I fell asleep.

comment vote and fan

sorry it took so long. I have been busy with school and such. will try to upload sooner.