10| The end?

School Explosion! Massive impact on Samfield

There was a huge explosion at the south of Samfield in Dashner High school, at around 10 PM, people are voting on taking to case to higher authorities. Report say that the explosion happened due to fire and arsonist have found out that petrol had been used as ignition. There were two children in the school who had been kidnapped by an unknown gang and brought to this school. Jeremy Muller and Emilia Trudger were the victims of this horrific crime. Luckily, they escaped the building and were found on the ground, Jeremy Muller, 15, had a severe burn on his left hand and legs, with severe brain damage whereas, Emilia Trudger, 16, suffered from a broken arm and leg, she is also suffering from shock and is also in a very critical mental state.

Police have discovered a half-burned paper and are holding it as evidence. After interrogating several of the teachers, it has been found that the handwritten note is of Henry Tucker, who is also a student at the same school. The mayor has been involved and he says that he will be doing his best to convey the case to higher judicial authorities. While a search is being conducted for Henry Tucker, 15, his parents were reported to be outside of the town and the house was ransacked with all the money taken. Police are asking for any information regarding Henry Tucker.

When interviewed by our reporter the police have issued a statement that this is a gang crime and possibly Henry is kidnapped by them.

Cont. on page 4

*

3 months later, Henry picked the same newspaper clipping again and smiled, they would never find him. He was far away. He wrote about his story every day in a small house in the deep forest of Maine. The boy innocent boy with round spectacles and coarse set of hair, he had grown a little tall also the moustache was starting to appear. He put the paper down, his right leg missing. He hobbled to the window and smiled at the trees. He felt secure here, no one could understand what he did. He liked to live outside, to live alone. Nobody to take interest in here and nobody to point out how stupid he was behind his silly mask. He counted the remaining money and put it back. He tried to make Emily understand but the bitch understood squat. But let that go now, it doesn't matter because now they couldn't hurt him like they did all those months back. Maybe his smart brain let them live because they would suffer even more, that's what they deserved. Ha-ha.

Authors Note

If the story really affects you, I recommend you to watch a sit-com and forget about it. Also, Isn't it strange that the main character and the writer are interchangeable beings... I'll let you think on it. (Answer in the comment!)

But before you realize what I mean, please share the story with your followers so that they can also fall into this trap and praise you for recommending it and also, like YouTube, Like (Vote), Comment (it's not entirely different you know...) and Subscribe (Hit the follow butt-on) Ha-ha!