CHAPTER 1 LOVE OF MY LIFE

So this is my first story on wattpad.......
I am not that good writer but I wish my writing will entertain u alll.....
And plzz bear my english... as I m nt dat good in english...
Happy reading guys :)

Chapter 1

LOVE OF MY LIFE

"Bye mom....." I shouted as I came out of my little hut like home with only three rooms....and headed to my dream college FITE where I pursue my dream to become an engineer.....

"Bye dear..... and have your lunch on time" my mom replied with equall pitch

She is very sweet and caring as every mother are....

I smiled back to her and waited for my ride to come at bus stop near my locality

After 15 minutes of waiting a bike came infront of me which was riding by a boy wearing leather jacket of very expensive brand with a helmet on his head..... who else be it other than my sweet loving and caring boyfriend RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT

He is not only my boyfriend but a genius and topper of our college not to forget the most popular hunk who oy belongs to me which give the moment to proud.

He is very rich and son of two leading business tycoon of India MR HARSH SINGH SHEKHAWAT AND MRS RENUKA SANYAL

I still cant believe that the rich boy like him can be in relationship with a lower middle class girl like me......

As he removed the helmet from his oh so hot face a sheepish smile came across my face....... but then I realised that he is very late and I have to look stern and angry on him

"You are late mr boyfriend!!!"I said maintaining a straight face

Its our usual convo.....

We meet everyday here and being a spoilt brat he is always late..... yes u all heard it right he is a spoiled brat........

Instead of being in relationship with me he always do flirting with other tempting chicks of our college.....

Sometimes he drink too much that nobody can handle him.....

Partying, girls, money, and sometimes no emotion that is randhir.......

Sometimes I feel cheated but then he comes with his puppy face and romantic dialogue that again takes my heart away and one more thing I m already addicted to him so much that I cannot afford to lose him...

Though I miss that magic in our relationship nut I know that will come again as it was before.....

"M so sorry for kept you waiting sweetheart" he said with his most charming voice which again takes my heart and I almost forget that I was angry on him......

I sat on his bike cross legged and hold him from back almost hugging him

As we enterd the college I can hear gush and hush of girls there for randhir but I feel proud to have him........ though I m very much jealous the way randhir look at them and wink at ishika.... the hoe of my life.....

"Lets go to class randhir" I said him pulling his attention from a seducing ishika.....

"Wats so hurry sanyukta? U go I will join u there" he said ignoring me completely and looking at ishika

At this moment I feel like a stupid girl with no self respect ...

How colud he do this to me..

In past he did flirt with so many girls n I had warned him but he seems to be deaf ear to my threats.....

My inner self is screaming to me that this is somewhat not my randhir.... the one I love most

He is just not that boy who always try to make me happy. .... its someone strange or what if he was just pretending. ......

I close my eyes to restrict the tears that was forcing to come out...... I feel pain in my heart but that wat I deserve for trusting randhir or may be m over thinking......

The class went in thinking of how we met and become so much in love with each other but suddenly I realised we were nt only I m in love with him....