CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

Narrowing her eyes sanyukta looked at him and crossed her arms on her chest. Randhir scratched his nape and smiled meekly he knew now he is totally dead.

"What is this?" Sanyukta asked in anger showing the onion.

"Onion" he replied innocently if cuteness can kill then randhir could have killed the world by then.

"I know it is onion...now stop making these faces and tell me what's this doing in ur armpit?" She was totally red in anger.

"Sanyukta I didn't put it... meine chota wala rakha tha I swear mujhe nhi malum ye bada wala kaise aaya?" He said making a pout.

Sanyukta's mouthed opened ajar WHAT??? She could only say that

"U r impossible and stop pouting" she glared him throwing that onion on him. Of course his pouting was way to sexy and as for sanyukta she know how his lips was ...is and what can they do.

Randhir just press his lips and look at her apologetically.

"Tell me who's plan was this exactly coz as long as I know you u r not so homeopathic type of person" sanyukta glared her.

Randhir just cautiously stood up from bed making sure to be arm length distance from sanyukta.  Nervously smiling yearning lots are he reach the corner of room and shouted

"Ur mom"

Maa.... she gasped... wat sort of mom is she.. planning her daughter's date..she thought.

"Mujhe patane k liye meri hi mom ki hlp li" she ran behind him angrily annoyed and pissed off totally.

Randhir could do all was running from one corner to other. From bed to couch..behind bed to balcony escaping from sanyukta.

"Or kya krta tumhe bada mazza aa rha tha na us ishika ko mujhpr chadte dekhkr" he shouted over his shoulder while running

"U deserve that witch only" she said chasing him

"U were dancing with sahil" Randhir abruptly stopped reminding the scene which was irking him. He looked over to sanyukta who wasn't looking in his directly.

"I can dance with anyone I want" her voice barely audible but enough to listen him.

Suddenly all the playful mood disappeared with suddenly gush and it was like a new tension filled air if randhir couldn't make her punish with his silly act before now with the atmosphere around it was evident he will take watever he wants.

Taking long steps near her he stood exactly in front of her and offered

"DANCE WITH ME"

Hopefully you all enjoyed the chappy n I hope I didn't disappoint you all :*