CHAPTER 17

Hey guys missed me???? ;)

CHAPTER 17

Sanyukta was anticipating some glares some traps or some fight ir something like that but to her surprise nothing happened. Even he was not seen after that.

Shooking her head she ask for lift from sahil and drove back to home.

She exhausted place her bag and dropped herself on bed her eyes were giving up when she heard her cell ringing up.

Renuka aunty???? She puzzled seeing the caller id.

Hello aunty, how are you? She said

I am completely fine beta... just need a favour from u if u r ok with it. Renuka sai

Ofcrse aunty anything for u.... Sanyukta smiled.

Beta I and harsh are leaving for andaman today I was just wondering if you could take care of randhir. . He is steaming of fever and we can't delay our tour... Renuka insisted

Sanyukta suddenly become fully aware... Randhir isn't well... the lover of him now getting worried about him.

What happened aunty? How is he now... wait I m coming..... she cringed and ran to shekhawat's after informing her mother about her departure.

After her leaving anju just chuckled and call randhir.

She is coming... but dare you do anything to hurt my daughter. ... anju threatened randhir over phone.

Of course aunty I will take care of her like my life.... he said and disconnected the call.

Now sanyukta agrawal where will you escape? He smirked

Here sanyukta was literally defeating time to see him.
How much she neglect the the truth is she is deeply madly and unconditionally in love with her ex boyfriend.

Renuka and harsh instructed her and gave her keys of house as kabir his butler was also on holiday.

She entered randhir's room which was not less than any dump yard. And saw randhir sleeping between some clothes all over the bed.

She crinkled her nose to sight infrnt of her. How can a man live in this dirty mess... she think.

Randhir slowly opened his eyes to see sanyukta crinkled her nose he chuckled inwardly and thought U MAKE ME JEALOUS AND LAUGHED AT ME NOW U WILL SEE WHAT I WILL DO TO U.

He smirked naughtly.