CHAPTER 10 UNEXPECTED TWIST 2

Holla peeps again I am late right?
Sorry for being this late....
Lets give you a romantic treat here
What say?
Enjoy reading :)

CHAPTER 10 UNEXPECTED TWIST 2

Randhir left her home as he was very upset that he had totally broken her trust. He was so much broke down and reached home in devastated state. As he reached home her mother THE GREAT RENUKA SANYAL , was there in living room talking with some of her delicates about her new venture which was going to start in next month for randhir and his business.

Seeing her son in injury, the mother inside her moaned and she began to panick..totally forgetting the ambiance

"Oh my god! Randhir hiw is that happen? You are so much injured" concern and worry was dripping from her voice

Randhir was not in the state to answer her quires and was in subconscious.

"Kabir..where the hell are you?" She called out him.

She was so angry that she blamed kabir for not going with randhir and not looking after him properly.

Soon doctors arrive. .yes doctors ' cause his mother was so worried and they tell him to rest.

"So what happened to you?" His mother asked once he gained concise

Randhir tell renuka everything he did to sanyukta and what had happened the following day.

Renuka give randhir a sharp edged look which was enough to get him that he was absolutely wrong and transgressed in doing that to the poor innocent soul.

He was a player... a womaniser who knows to dominate only.

But now after sanyukta had broke up with him he realised that all tge time he was wrong.

He just wanted her all over again.. like she was befire... all caring , loving, possessive gf.

He sighed knowing its hard to gain her trust all over again.

"Have rest and get prepared for your upcoming examd" renuka said and leave him.

NEXT DAY

Sanyukta was all ready to leave for college.

She packed her bag her lunch box and goes to bus stop.

She was waiting for bus to come when she saw her mother coming from other side. She wondered why is she coming when anju showed her her mobile....

She smiled thinking her mother is here to give it back... she crossed the road and took the mobile chipped a quick thank you to her mother and starts to come other side.

When she was at the middle of road a car rashly driven comes near her and was about to hit her when someone throw her other side....

Sanyukta feels the pain in her head and everything becomes black.

When she opened her eyes she found herself in a room on a  bed and wall was painted  white....

She check herself and feels a bandage on her head and in leg and  a drip was also injected to her.

She's in hospital. . She realised

But what actually happened to me?  She thought

Ok I am sorry for being late....
Well I guess you all like this chappy as well I just want your wishes and comments and likes as well.
Love you all :*