Janissa M's Bigfoot One Shot

POV- BIGFOOT'S!!!!! (i like thinking out of the box)

As I was trudgin' through the trees, I heard somethin' a- followin' me. I turned around and what I saw, was decomposition and a bloodied jaw. I made a fist and punched him in the head. That dumb fleshbag is now dead. ( that was a little poem I wrote in Bigfoot's POV)

Right foot, left foot. Over and over again until I reach the lake. Here I am, confined to my mind. I can only utter grunts and growls yet have a whole conversation in my mind. The woods, usually filled with birds chirping or crickets singing is now silent, TOO SILENT. Crunch goes the undergrowth!!!! Ugh, another animal. But the worst stench of death fills my lungs.

I spin around and this is what I see. Black, beady eyes staring back at me. My fist/paw is ready and I'm not afraid to show it, show it, show it. It's the undead and I know it. (another rhyme but to the tune of Sexy and I Know It)

Whoa. Whoa. Is. All. I. Can. Think/ Say. What. The. Squirell. Poop. Is. That.

It is utterly disgusting. Comin' from a guy/beast who poops on tree trunks. Tattered blue cloth barely covers pale white skin, or what's left of it. It's chest and stomach is various colors of blue, green, brown, black, or red. Colors of decomposition. I decapitated it, but I automatically know what it is. It looks human!!!!

Buuuuut, wtf is up with THIS human?!?!? Dead. This human is dead. Buuuuuut, why was he walking?!?!?

*** Flashback*** ( yes even Bigfoot has flashbacks in my crazy world)

Im walking behind a log cabin. I just picked up a DELICIOUS triangle covered in white and orange shreds of heaven and a creamy red substance. (it's pizza) I look out the window to find the humans of the cabin all asleep on the couch and floor surrounding what they call a Tee Vee. On this Tee Vee, another human is shown. But this human looks dead. Decomposition. And he's walking. He just bit into another human who looks alive. She screams. The screen goes blank for a moment then "The Attack Of The Zombies" flashes on the screen. Then a bunch of letters flash by before the screen goes completely blue. Don't ask me how I can read. I honestly don't know.

*** END***

Zombie. This thing is called a zombie. And according to that Tee Vee, there are more.

Sniff. Sniff. Sniffity sniff sniff. Human. and Zombie.

Honestly, I never really had anything against humans. The only ones I have ever come in contact with only pointed and stared, sometimes got a "camera" out. But I instantly don't like these zombies. The dead should stay dead, no matter human or beast. Or semi- human semi- beast. That's just the rule. Dead is dead. They are unnatural. I feel it. I rush over to the source of the scent. 3 humans and 5 zombies. It's time for Super Me to get my furry butt in there.

The humans. Two female one male. The first female is tall, with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. She carries a metal stick of fire and sparks. (a gun) The other female is shorter , with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and tanner skin than the other. She carries a crowbar. The male carries a metal version of the wood sticks used to hit flying leather balls ( a metal baseball bat) and has black hair, brown eyes, pale skin. His height is in between both the females.

The zombies. All reek of death and decomposition. Lookin' like the usual. Tattered clothes, random bite marks, colors of death, and blood everywhere. The male brings down 2. The yellow haired taller female stuns one and the brown haired short one takes him down. NOW!!!

I swoop in and take down the rest, ripping their heads off like the first one I killed. Ugh, now the humans are staring. EVERYWHERE,EVERYTIME, THEY ALL STARE!!!! I swear on a fox carcass these people never learn. I take my leave.