Hayley R's Bigfoot One Shot

Carrie's pov

The 'jellybean' was the worst car ever! Zero stars for you, jellybean!

As we rode along the winding, bumpy forest paths, the car jostled and jolted us. Halfway through the ride, I couldn't take it anymore so I shouted at Bre, "Pull this freaking car over before I barf on Jordan and J.J.!" As she pulled over I couldn't take it anymore. Before she put the gear in park, I was tearing through the forest so that I could lose my water and crackers in peace without Jordan cracking a joke and Bre worrying about my 'health'.

After I finished I began to make my way back to camp when I heard a loud rustle and thump of something behind me.

I turned around, expecting to see the all to familiar fleshbag standing there but surprisingly there wasn't one of those standing behind me, oh no, I wasn't that lucky. Instead there was a group of about thirteen there and slowly stalk- crawling towards me. I thought I was doomed.

All my weapons were back in the jellybean and my mouth felt like it had just been stapled shut. As I stood there and watched them gain on me, I heard another crunch and rustle from behind the hoard.

All I expected was another bunch of them but what I saw was straight from a book of urban legends. Standing in front of me was the one and only, BIG FOOT! I mean my God, freaking a big, hairy, seven and a half foot tall giant.

As I sat there on the edge of screaming, he charged at the hoard squishing half the hoard and every once of my new found courage. All I could do was stare as he walked back into the forest after turning every zombie head into a puddle of black blood and rotting flesh. Who's going to show up next? Dracula to clean up?

Tip: mythical creatures are your friends!

I'm writing four books right now. Still the one (a Niall Horan fan fiction), the fate of us, and the forbidden love story. All are by pinkhayley and I would love to hear your opinion. :)