Chapter 11: Funfair 2

Chapter 11.

So, tell me who in the world passed out because they were scared of the ride!

"AHHHHHH!! " This is hella crazy, I could piss myself right now.

" I'm not going through this thing again! " I was screaming at the top of my lungs while Jungkook only laughing towards me.

WHY THE HELL DID I AGREE TO THIS?!

" Unnie, are you okay? " Boeun asked me while clutching my cold hand. I sent her a bitter smile before sitting on a wood bench.

" I'm okay, don't worry. " I assured her. Boeun sat beside me then stroked my back to ease me a little bit.

" If you say so. Could you wait here? We're going to buy some water for you. Can you wait here? Jungkook will come later. " I nodded weakly. Boeun stood up and looked worry then walked further with Jimin and Taehyung. I took a deep breath and tried to relax before I puke on the ground. My head was spinning. I clutched my eyes closed before I heard heel clicked on the ground stopped in front of me. I opened my eyes and glared at him.

" Where are the others? " He asked then took a sit beside me.

" Buying water for me. " I replied. I was fume in anger. " You like it? "

" Like what? " He acted like he didn't understand me.

" Stop acting like you're clueless. You planned it right? " I stated with anger.

" You really want to die young right?" I gritted my teeth. I had the urge to kick him at the ball.

" No, I don't want to. " he seemed amused with my anger and I didn't like it, very much.

" Can I ask you this? Just one thing. " I asked. He nodded his head to tell me to continue.

" Have I done something wrong to you? Like bully you in the past or I push you down the staircase or pull your hair or say something bad in front of the girl you like? Have I? "

" You sound like you have done that in the past " I shrugged

" Maybe. " I said. He looked scared for a second. Boy, you don't know who you're messing with.

" Back to my question. What did I do so wrong to you? " I asked once again. He stared at me intensely.

" You really want to know? " I nodded.

" Really? " I glared at him.

" Okay, like this. I have always like----- " I didn't hear what he said next because I felt so weird right now. The world started to spin and my head was throbbing like crazy and I felt like I needed to puke right now.

" Hey, you okay? " I heard Jungkook said but it was so slow and my ears were ringing loudly. The last thing I heard was Jungkook voice calling me. So, tell me who in the world passed out because she was scare of the ride!

Park Jimin's POV.

" What happened?! " We came running to Jungkook after received a panic call from him saying Jieun collapsed.

" Unnie?! Unnie?! Can you hear me? " Boeun slapped Jieun's cheek gently.

Jungkook looked worried and didn't know what to do. " We chatted like usual then suddenly she fainted. What are we going to do now? " I calmed him down.

" Let's bring her to the hospital. Jungkook, you carry her to my car. " I said to him. Jungkook lifted Jieun then we ran to my car.

At the hospital, we didn't say anything to each other because everyone was worrying about Jieun but mostly it affected Jungkook. He thought this was all his fault for making Jieun fainted because he forced Jieun to ride the roller coaster.

" Don't worry. She's going to be okay. " I tried to comfort everyone but more importantly to Jungkook.

" I hope so. " Jungkook sighed heavily. He finally sat down after pacing around. 

" I hate seeing everyone like this " Taehyung finally said a word.

" Yes, me too. "

" This is not your fault Jungkook. " I said to him. He smiled sadly. I sighed.

-------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello readers, sorry for the late update one more time. I feel so bad and here the chapter, I hope you like it as I like it.I have received many comment to make the next chapter fast. So i make it as fast as I can. That's all just I can make, maybe it just boring chapter but I've make it as hard as I can. I've put so much effort in this chapter. Please wait for next chapter kayy?

Leave comments?