Chapter 5: First Kiss !

Chapter 5

But baby I already did, you heart.

Lee Jieun's POV.

The bell rang for lunch time.

" Don't forget to do the works. Submit it tomorrow. " The class monitor bowed and all the students started talking between them. I stretched my body. Damn! It was so long.

I stood up and arranged my books. I pulled my hairband and tidy up my hair then tied my hair back. Now I felt fresh. I walked out of the class but was blocked by someone. Urghh! I just want to eat! Can't you move aside? I can't do anything while wearing these glasses. I'm in the character man! I lifted my head and looked at the culprit.

" Hi, new kid. "

Shut the f up! I thought I wouldn't meet him! Curse you fate! Curse you!

I looked down back. " Can you move aside please? " I asked politely and tried to get away from him. I hated to mess your beautiful face man so freaking move so I don't have to eat you!

" How about no? " I looked up and stared at him. I tried controlled my anger before I beat him up. I faked my smiled. I didn't have time for this.

" Please. " move while I ask NICELY.

" Psshh! Don't act so innocent. " The 'confess boy' said.

What?! Innocent what? I didn't do anything. Did I? Have I done anything to him? Why can't I remember anything?

" Wh-what are you talking about. I just want to go to eat. Is that against the law? " I kept calming myself down. Think positive.

Unicorns.

Rainbows.

Flowers.

" Okay then, eat while you can. " He moved aside and made my way. Huh?

He leaved a smirk before walked away.

This brat...

I turned around. I was in hurried that I didn't realize everyone was still in the class. They were staring at me with an unbelievable look. I was flustered. Oh god! I turned back and sprinted away quickly and acted like nothing happened. After I had successfully walked out of the class. I sighed in relief. Well, my first day sure did not turn well, and I didn't found any friend too. I'm glad, there won't be any dramas. I hated sentimental things, even it was quite lonely but I'm sure I could survive.

I bought some foods before headed to the rooftop.

I like quiet place so the rooftop was the best place to be!

I walked to the top floor of the school. I saw a door and with a yellow sign written 'Do Not Enter'. The more you warned, the more students liked to go. I opened the door, and the wind calmly pushed me away. I sighed.

" Finally, some fresh air. " I spread my hands to feel the wind. I smiled. After that, I decided to sit on the floor and started eating.

I groaned. Heaven!

I kept eating. After I've done, I rest my body first since it was still early. My class started on 11:00 and it still 10:30. I still have 30 minutes. I decided to take a nap since this place was really warm and peaceful. When suddenly, I felt a hot breath on my face. I opened my eyes and found out two pair of brown eyes staring back at me. I stared back and when it came into my reality.

" Wha--what are you dd--doing? " I stuttered. I tried to push his body from me. Curse his heavy body! I can't move it. He was too strong.

His moved his hand slowly to my face and I was stunned by his move then he suddenly pulled my glasses from my face. I was too shocked to say anything.