37

BEFORE WE START, TUCKER MIGHT BE REFERRED TO AS TJ SO DON'T BE CONFUSED!!

The ride to the compound was quite hectic to say the least. Tj and Cameron had insisted that Steve played the kids bop station, which no one enjoyed besides them.

Kids bop wasn't helping Charlotte at all either. She was trying to control herself from having a panic attack whenever the thought of everyone meeting her kids came to mind. It's not that she didn't trust the avengers, she just always thought that since she's waited five years, the others would hate her.

"Mommy what is this place?" Tj asked, looking at the avengers compound in awe.

Charlotte smirked. "Welcome to the avengers compound, boys." She said, unbuckling their seatbelts and leading them out of the car.

"Miss Williams, it is nice to see you back." FRIDAYS voice sounded as the group approached the front doors.

"It's good to.. see you too, FRIDAY. Although, I cant exactly see you." Charlotte laughed, holding her sons hands as they made their way inside.

As they turned the corner to enter Tony's testing room, she was met with a large machine, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Rocket, and another guy.

Tony noticed them come in first, looking at the two kids. "Charlotte, who are they?" He asked, "oh, and hello."

Charlotte sighed, then noticed Thor's new look along with his big smile. He had definitely grown a beer belly, which makes sense since he had apparently been drinking a lot. "Mini Midgards!" Thor cheered, going towards the boys.

Tony looked at Charlotte, waiting for her explanation. "Ok, ok. I was pregnant when we went to space." She said, Tony's eyes going wide. "I know what your going to say.. but in my defense, I thought it was going to be a quick city fight."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tony asked, "you pulled a Barton."

Clint raised a finger up at Tony, stopping him front speaking. "I did what I had to do to keep my family safe. She's just trying to do the same." Clint said, "now, do these little stinkers have names?" He continued, smiling at the kids.

Charlotte allowed herself to relax and pulled the twins closer to her. "Tucker, or Tj, is the brown haired one. Cameron is my little blondie." She said, "and before you ask, they are twins."

Thor just seemed so amused by the twins, finally being able to meet his gaming buddies. "Is Goldie locks alright over there?" Rocket asked, laughing at Thor's joy.

Natasha laughed. "Apparently Thor plays video games with them." The red head said, motioning her head towards them.

"Thor! Do your thunder thing you always talk about!" Cameron begged, referring back to whenever Thor would threaten someone with thunder.

Thor laughed. "Not now little one." He said, patting the boys on their heads.

Tony was amazed by the boys, standing beside Charlotte in shock as he pointed to Tj. "He's an exact copy of Barnes.." he whispered in shock.

Charlotte sighed and nodded her head. "Yeah.. yeah he is." She said, "James would've loved them."

"Char, we are going to get him back." Steve said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "But right now, let's bring them upstairs to bucks room so they can get some sleep."

Charlotte nodded, stepping away so she could go get the boys. "Alright you two, bed time." She said, smirking at them while they frowned.

"But mommy!"

Natasha knelt down and smirked at them. "If you guys are good, I'll give you two each some chocolate in the morning. Yeah?" She bribed them.

The twins smiled and nodded their heads. "Mommy come on!" They said, Grabbing Charlottes hand and pulling her away. Charlotte laughed at them, leading them upstairs to Bucky's old room.