One Directions House And MEETING NIALL FREAKING HORAN!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~PART FOUR~✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Soon as Harry put me down on a couch I was about to yell at him but stopped when I heard "hey lads where have you been?!?" in that Irish accent I know well, then I saw him and I just shrieked, how embarrassing! I looked around seeing everyone covering their ears. Niall Horan was standing there! OMN (oh.my.Niall...cool right? :D)

Niall smiled at me "who's the pretty lady?" soon as he said that I started blushing right away, He looked down at my leg exclaiming "oh my gosh! What happened? sorry sweetie whats your name??" I was in a trance looking at those beautiful blue eyes just speechless, so blue...so AMAZING, Harry raised an eyebrow at me while explaining"her name is Marissa and are ya starstruck babe?" I just shook my head yes I might seem calm but inside I'M FREAKING OUT!! For the second time today!

Louis dramatically crossed his arms pouting "she didn't act like THAT when WE met her!" he grunted every word and Niall ignored him continuing to smile big boasting "awh how sweettt I guess i'm just special".

"Oh you are" wait did I just say that out loud?! DAMMIT! AND they all heard me!! Now they won't stop looking at me..I hate when people stare! I pulled my shirt over my face and heard all the boys chuckle and Kyle just HAD to add "awww didn't you say hes your future boyfriend Marissa??" HE. IS. SO. DEAD! yup im going to smother him with a pillow okay I guess I cant do that, he was next to me so I charged at him hopping then punched his arm hard as I could Kyle rubbed it yelling "OWWIE" I smiled feeling a lot better now.

Kyle chuckled but it turned into a yawn "uh i'm a little tired" he looked at the time "crap its like 1 in the morning! I'm going to give mom and dad a call then head to bed" Niall pointed towards the stairs "we have a guest room you can crash on that bed, it's at the end on the left" Kyle nodded "night everyone" we all mumbled night back and he walked away pulling his phone out.

Niall leaned on the back of the couch next to me "sooo should we get pizza??" we all agreed on that but Niall apologized "oh sorry I meant to ask, does Kyle like pizza??" I just nodded "OH YEAH he loves food like you do! He eats a lot and I mean A LOT and pizza happens to be one of his favorites!".

Niall grinned at this "sounds like we will be great friends" I smiled thinking if I dated him it be great! My brother and boyfriend would be the best of friends! Alright I need to slow my roll what is with all these random thoughts, Niall walked away to call for pizza I looked around to see that no one was there.

Then I heard someone say "sooo since I hurt you babe, I gotta make it up to you! anything you want its yours" I looked around and saw Harry with a big smile walking up next to me, I bit my lip trying not to blush but it didn't work I felt my face heat up and when he got really close I felt butterflies and looked down, I haven't felt like this for awhile it felt odd. His hand reached for mine and he leaned in to kiss my cheek just then my brother walked in the room and happily bubbled "sooo Mariss-"

Kyle looked at him about to kiss me and turned around walking out of the room, I bit my lip if you haven't noticed by now I always do that when I feel nervous I just wasn't sure how he'd react and i'm not sure how he feels seeing me with guys like that.

We sat there while I was lost in my thoughts for 10 minutes the door bell rang snappimg me out of it, Harry got up to answer it and I got my crutches slowly going after my brother. He was just sitting in the kitchen talking to Niall, I still couldn't believe Niall Horan was standing there smiling at me!! This feels like a dream but once again snapped out of it when Niall asked "sooo how's it going?" I didn't really say anything I just don't know what Kyle's thinking and it bothers me, I guess Niall could tell something was up cause he mumbled "uh I will give you two some privacy" and he rushed into the living room to "check on the pizza" but we all know he was really eating some!

I sat next to Kyle whispering "sorry bro if that bothered you" he raised his eyebrow looking confused "don't be sorry Bia! I just didn't want to intrude, honestly i'm happy for you if anything I'm just really tired i'm gonna go to bed, So have a good night Bia love ya" I smiled at the name he calls me STORY TIME! When Kyle was little there was something wrong with his ears so when people would say baby sister he heard 'Bia sissy' and it's been my nickname since that day!.

"night bro love ya too!" we hugged tightly, something about my family we are big huggers! Even if you're just a close friend of mine most my family will hug you tightly as you're now part of family.

Harry walked in with the pizza box Kyle took two slices for himself and asked if he could eat in the room when Harry agreed Kyle ran upstairs with a big smile on his face leaving me and Harry laughing at him.

Niall waltz in next to me and teased "hello there little cutie can I sit next to you?" my face immediately started heating up, I think he takes pleasure in this! he barley has to say anything and I will blush!...This is going to be a longggg night!