At The Hospital Because Of One Direction? And Surprising My Bro

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~PART THREE~✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)  

I sat there starring down at my new walking cast while Harry pushed the wheelchair "were taking you out since we ruined your day" he demanded Liam sighed commenting "dude Simon wants us inside tonight though" Harry grumbled "well I guess your coming over then".  WAIT OH EM GEE i'm going to wait who's house? It doesn't matter really matter my excitement dissapeared soon as I remembered I was suppose to go to my dads.

I checked my phone and I had a bunch of missed calls I can't believe I didn't even text them or anything! I jumped as my phone started to ring and picked up right away

Marissa: Hey i'm sooo sorry!

Kyle (my brother): Its alright what happened?? and hey I got locked out of my house no one is home Dad needed to run a errand

Marissa: Uhhh hold on

I looked up at the four boys who were already looking at me with curious faces and I asked them "can you guys pleaseeee pick up my brother?", Liam answered "yes" without thinking but Harry wondered "waittt is he like a One Direction hater?? or is he over protective of you? or-" I interrupted him "no actually we watched your movie together, went to your concert, he even listens to your music. Hes not really over protective only when he needs to be but he also is one of my best friends".

Harry grinned so I had to ask "uh what" he shook his head smiling "oh nothingg" Louis scoffed loudly crossing his arms pouting at me "HEY I thought I was your best friend!", I giggle "I just met you guys! I'm really close with Kyle plus you can have more then one best friend!".

Harry excitedly gushed "I can be that too!" adding a wink, I shrugged "let's see what happens" he smiled at me. Oh yeah i'm on the phone! I asked Kyle where he was and he told me so we went to get him...and no I didn't tell him about One Direction it will be my little surprise. Once we pulled up next to him I opened the door and Kyle was standing right beside the limo with a shocked look on his face.

I hopped out to hug him, Once he seen my leg he chuckled "what the-" then he noticed the four boys and his jaw dropped whisper/yelling "is that ONE DIRECTION?!" I shushed him pulling him inside the limo once the door was shut Liam held his hand out greeting Kyle "nice to meet you!" Kyle shook his hand then shot me a look asking "uh one question..how??!!".

I rubbed my hands together explaining everything "well when SOMEONEE ran my foot over they were nice enough to take me to the hospital now since they can't go out were going to their place!" my brother was looking at me with wide eyes like he didnt believe me he shook his head "gosh your such a klutz this would only happen to you..wait who ran your foot over??" I looked straight at Harry and the 3 boys just starred daggers at him.

Harry sheepishly pointed out "welllll I said I was sorry! PLUS if that didn't happen then we wouldn't have met!" he winked right at me anddd I started blushing of course...DAM him and his good looks and his charming personality! My brother sat next to Zayn and looked at him muttering "umm are you Liam?" I face palmed DAMMIT BRO he doesn't really know a few of them by face, embarrassed I fake coughed "that"s Zayn" *cough* *cough* my brother realized "ohhhh sorry I mean Zayn right?" Zayn being a nice guy just told him "yeah bro and its alright!".

I noticed Harry starring at me but he looked away soon as I looked at him..huh that's weird, I felt someone lay on my lap and under me Louis was nuzzling into my leg I gasped "uh what are you doing???" he looked up at me exclaiming "you have some comfy legs!! You deserve the comfiest leg award!" I looked at him weirdly and Liam chuckled "that mate is very strange don't mind him" Liam shot me a small smile. Harry threw his arm around me making me go red as a tomato...I swear he likes to see me sweat! Do I like Harry? or is it just his charm? I like Niall more I think?! Oh gosh I can't think straight! The limo stopped and Harry smiled holding his hand out to help me out but instead of taking my hand he scooped his arms under me and he lifted me up carrying me in the house WHAT. THE. HECKK?