Chapter 13: You're Safe

"You dared to attack on my ship- You dared to get my man- you dared to come near me and my property. HOWWWW??" Jungkook burned with rage.

Justin tried to stay calm, "Wow!! Look at you, captain. Jeon.. ahh!! What brought you here, on this cheap ship? Oh, don't tell me that you're here for your thirdclass pirate who knows nothing rather then crying," he successfully made his statement.

Taehyung was froze at his place, he wanted to respond, he wanted to react but all he could do was gulp at that dark aura of Jungkook and that cruel lusted Justin.

"As if I gave you a right to ask?" Jungkook speaked in the tone of Satan, while he took out his sword just to take that dirty head, off.

He made a move to hit him but...

"Stop right there or else I'll shoot you!!" There were four to five men with one pointing straight at Jungkook while the rest had their swords out.

Who asked him to shout? He could have just taken me and run..but .. no .. he has to act heroic, Taehyung thought as his heart started beating fast, at the sight.

"And what if I don't stop?" Jungkook said confidentally which made them shook for a while. How can a person be this confident when a gun is directly pointed at him??

Then get ready to die, the man yelled but Justin moved his hand, to gesture a no, willing to stop him.

"No way Captain- I'm not gonna miss the chance of taking life of the most wanted, fearless man."

*Bang*

The man who was holding the gun, just to end the life of Captain. Jeon, was now lying lifelessly on the floor. Rest of the men were then fighting for their lives with Bam. Ofc, every sword is rusty when it comes to jungkook's well trained men.

Jungkook was confident because he saw bam standing right behind that man and that's what Justin wanted to point out but it was his fate to die.

Jungkook brought his sword near Justin's neck and made a deadly whisper before cutting his head off, "Those who dream of touching Jungkook's things are only destined to die in the most painful way."

Justin's head was now lying far away from his body.

Taehyung was almost unconcious now, after what he really never wished to witness.

Jungkook immediately made Taehyung get rid of those ropes. His heart did a thing when he saw those marks on his soft arms and hands, left by tightly tied rope. "Let's go!!" Jungkook said ..

But..

He was met with an unconcious Taehyung.

"Fuck!! Bambam I can hear more men coming, Run!!" Jungkook said loudly as he picked Taehyung up in a bridal style...

Jungkook was right- they were after them!!

"Bogumm!! Yugiiiiii - catch jungkook's precious pirate. We're gonna jump, be ready!!" Bam bam shouted at the top of his lungs.

Jungkook made Taehyung slide down for Bogum to hold him.

He then climbed down the rope along with bambam.

They were about to leave when one of the pirate shot gun which hit jungkook straightly...

...At the arm!!

"Not in any fcking way," bambam rushed to Jungkook to hold him but Captain. Jeon he was, he took out his gun and shot back, right at the man who shot at him.

That man met his fate and fell straightly in the ocean.

Now Queen Anne was moving at 2× fast speed.