Chapter 19: mf ocean

It's been two days since they left Kuril island. The ship was sailing peacefully now and the sky was covered with stars. Moonlight was being reflected in the dark blue ocean as Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling the cold breeze, fluttering his hair, it all felt like heaven to him.

Oh how much he love the ocean, moonlight and the cold breeze, oh how much he treasure the memories it all has given.

He never knew that Jungkook who was sitting in Upper deck's cabin, was admiring him, leaving everything he was supposed to do.

"How can he not get tired of this? I can't believe that even after that life taking storm, he is back here just to look at that mf ocean huh."

"Hey jungkook, what's wrong? Why did you cursed?" Jungkook asked himself. "huh are you jealoused of that ocean?" he chuckled bitterly at the thought.

"Its getting cold even in here, Taehyung really should go back to his room," Jungkook thought, after trying his best to complete a letter.

Finally!! He got up just to join that Kim beauty-

"What's Soo interesting here?" Taehyung was startled by the voice that belonged to none other then captain. Jeon. "Ah- noo- nothing I was just going," Taehyung successfully answered without stuttering much and was about to leave but stopped as jungkook said, "Aren't you surprised that how am I here?"

It would be surprising if you were here after leaving, but you never left...

"Ye yes Captain- I am surprised. You were at Queen Anne. How and when did you came?" Taehyung asked softly.

**Flashback**

"Bogum, bambam, Yugyeom, and Yeonjun! Y'all are now responsible for everything at Queen Anne. Yeonjun will perform the tasks of a Captain and yugyeom, you're Quartermaster. Rest of you are first, second and third mate. I don't want any conflicts or fights. Sail peacefully!! Queen Anne is going to follow Captain Tan. Yeonjun is back but do give him rest, if he don't feel fine. Bam will perform the tasks of Captain, in that case. I can't sleep here and I need to lead by Captain Tan. Y'all are doing well. Be fine, Fighting." Jungkook ordered.

"Yes, ask Yoongi and Jimin to Join me at captain Tan, in the morning. Right now, they can sleep peacefully. For me, it's not possible here."

"Bam, look someone is really impatient," Yugyeom said teasingly. "Aish who asked him to come. We aren't kids Jungkookah, don't worry." Bambam cleared out.

"Someone needs to shut the mouth before I do it forcefully." Jungkook talked back in a deep voice. "Now make Queen Anne wave at Captain Tan Soo I may hop off." he added.

No doubt, Jungkook was expert in climbing ropes as he reached Tan's railing in a blink of eye.

He immediately rushed to Captain's cabin at upper deck.

**End of Flashback**

"I was satisfied with their sailing process and I needed to be back in my cabin, Soo yeah."

"Btw yoongi told me that you're now fully prepared with the sword Soo.. umm..  good!!! Now it's time to learn how to use a gun, training will start by tomorrow." Jungkook added.

Taehyung whispered an "ok Captain" as he left the place.

"Is he scared of me?" Jungkook thought as he felt a bit upset. Well- he should be scared of me!! He assured his sad self.

"Hyung where is Jiminah?" Taehyung asked as he entered the room with no Jimin in the sight. "Oh- Tae ahh, You forgot that he went with Yoongi, at Queen Anne."  Jin replied.