Chapter 43: key to your heart

"you look Soo handsome." Jhope complemented for the third time while walking down with Taehyung, to the moat. "Jungkook is about to leave Soo let's hurry."

"Y'know what, our village is just Soo beautiful but you're more." Jhope was now absolutely whipped for white angel Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung, I'm shy now." Taehyung giggled.

"It's ok I guess," Jhope chuckled. "Oh there he is, ok go now."

Jhope patted Taehyung's back, giving him a slight push. He then left.

"Thank God that he is all dressed up, I won't feel weird now. Wait, omg he is wearing all black. That's already hot. Taehyung, Goodluck dude. I don't think Soo that you can survive this. Why is he Soo godly." Taehyung's thoughts gave a raise to his blood pressure thus he walked slowly, approaching Jungkook.

It felt like Jungkook stopped breathing as soon as his eyes caught Taehyung. Though he believed that Taehyung is the most handsome man to ever exist but he never thought that he will give another level of raise to his standards of beauty. "Wait a minute, I promise I can't breathe." Jungkook mumbled.

"You look Soo handsome." Taehyung said shyly, lowering his head.

"Look at me, Just me!! Let me absorb your beauty. Let me drown in." Jungkook said lowly not being able to process words for what he was actually feeling.

"I fear getting a heart attack." Taehyung chuckled, head still lowered.

"Come on, I don't look this bad." Jungkook teased.

"No, you are holding the whole beauty of universe and I fear drowning." Taehyung finally made an eye contact.

"That means I'm your universe?" Jungkook mumbled under Taehyung's trance.

"Let's go." Taehyung smiled.

"Yes, let's go." Jungkook really didn't needed Taehyung to answer, his eyes already confessed.

Before Jungkook could start walking, he turned around, "Give me your hand!!"

"Waee" Taehyung was inaudible as Jungkook held his hand, embracing it in his own.

"Let's go, now!!"

"This part of the castle is called outercourt and those are the stables." Jungkook tried to lessen the tension.

"Now we're crossing the outer gatehouse. Village is at the left backside of the castle. We have Shelsim (beach) at the right." Jungkook told happily.

"This is a dreamland." Taehyung smiled.

"Our dreamland." Jungkook teased, tightening the grip on Taehyung's hand.

"Beautiful." Taehyung smiled shyly, slightly bumping into Jungkook.

"Be careful." Jungkook laughed.

"Okay.. But wait, we're heading to Shelsim? You said that village is at the left, backside of castle?" Taehyung noticed.

"Actually, a ship is arriving at Shelsim, today. I thought to greet them first and then we will head back to village." Jungkook answered plainly.

"Ah okay." Taehyung smiled.

As soon as they approached Shelsim, there was no ship in the sight. "Where's the ship?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah what, haven't they arrived yet? Tae, wait a minute." Jungkook left immediately.

"But where are you going?" Taehyung was more then confused, now.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh as he walked forward.