Chapter 11: feast

After sword practice with Jungkook, Taehyung was quiet. He seemed least interested in everything. He practiced when everyone was sleeping and saying that Taehyung was now a professional fighter won't be wrong but- it wasn't the only thing he did.

His mind was all about Captain. Jeon, he wasn't able to get over that face. He wasn't able to forget those words and how he felt Soo confident when Jungkook appreciated him. He still couldn't believe that he gave Jungkook a cut on his arm, which he wanted to treat Soo badly. He still couldn't forget the time they spent in cave, his mind kept on reminding him about how Jungkook saved him in the storm.

They were supposed to sail the day after tommorrow and Taehyung needed to rest but- all he was doing was crying his heart out while holding his most precious thing.. his locket.... "Googieee? I can't see you.. don't you miss me googiee? Why don't you come in my mind? Why you always send captain. Jeon in your place? I don't like him-(tho his heart was saying otherwise).. ahh he is Soo cruel unlike you. He hates me, he is Soo selfish. Googiee don't do that!! Come here and hug me, you promised me that. Why do you live Soo far? You don't miss me?" He kept on mumbling these words and tears kept on rolling down his cheeks, soon sleep took over him, to the dreamland, where nothing hurts. Where there are no rules..

The moon was on full display as the food was being prepared on fire flames, near seashore. To celebrate the safe arrival of Queen Anne and to begin a new Journey,  Namjoon announced a feast night before sailing, to which Jungkook agreed whole heartedly.

Seokjin and Jimin were busy in preparing food along with other members while Jungkook was making sure that everything is loaded on the ship. The barrels of food and wine, weapons etc. Even though Seo Joon assured him about all the preparations but Jungkook himself wanted to re-check.

"Don't worry Jungkookah- everything is nicely done. Now let's go and eat." Jhope said with a satisfied smile.

"Yes hyung, let's go!!" Jungkook replied as they walked back towards the upper deck of the ship. They were done with visiting food and weapon store. As they were about to jump off the ship, Jungkook noticed someone moving at the forecastle of the ship. He ignored it as jhope dragged him down.

Jungkook was happy for having actually a good no. of well trained pirates in his war of revenge. He was all fine and polite with them as long as they stay faithful to him.

It was 7:00 pm and everything was now fully arranged on the large wooden tables. It was all arranged under the open sky as the weather was absolutely fine for a feast. Jin and the crew worked really hard for preparing the best of the food. Everything was impressive which made Jungkook feel proud of having such nice men in exchange of those traitors. He was praising his luck to have them but it wasn't just that. He was more then glad to be able to see a beautiful face, everyday, which he has started to like.

Taehyung was sitting faraway from the well decorated tables, with food, he was quietly looking at the ocean from the top, bowsprit of the ship.