Chapter 16: flower crown

"Ok-Now that's good. Wow Taehyung you're Soo talented," Taehyung was talking to himself not knowing that Jungkook was standing right behind him.

"Hey!!" Jungkook called him in his deepest voice.

"Yesss" Taehyung said sweetly but immediately turned around realizing that the voice belonged to none other then Jeon Jungkook.

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked in deep, barely audible voice.

"O-hh yo- oh you mean this? (Shows him his flower crown) Ah it was broken soo I thought to join it. Do you want one?" Taehyung asked cluelessly.

Jungkook you really need to stop here,  his mind warned him.

"I'm not fine Kim." Jungkook said lowly. "I am not fine because of you."

Taehyung stood up with a concerned look on his face. He tried to make an eye contact with Jungkook just to ask him, "What happened, Captain? Did someone said anything?"

Taehyung's deer eyes were now sticked to Jungkook, who was being strange to him.

Jungkook stepped forward and held his arm, Pulling him closer.

"Who do you think you're? STOP WITH THIS DRAMA!" Jungkook said looking deep into Taehyung's eyes, in stern rough voice.

"Cca-ptain- what did I.."Jungkook crosstalked, "Just stay away from me!! Just know your place!!"

He then lossened his grip from Taehyung's arm.

"You're just a cabin boy, just a random person who got training by a pirate... But.. you're not a pirate!! You can't be a pirate- you're a freaking dumb child. You should know your limits!! Right? Now I better not see you in front of my eyes!! You give me a headache. Got it?" He lowered his head making a proper eye contact with him, which sent shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Yy-es!!" Taehyung hardly speaked out and rushed back to the ship, dropping the flower crown, he was adoring much.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart as he saw Taehyung running back to the ship. His mind was now all occupied with those teary eyes, he just witnessed a while ago.

"Why did I??" Jungkook stood frozen as Taehyung completely disappeared from the sight. He turned around to face a never ending ocean as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Jungkook it's not his fault that you're getting distracted. It's not his fault that you're concerned about him. It's not his fault that you are getting soft for him." He thought as he sat on the soft sand, under moonlight.

You never wanted to be weak, but look at yourself now, Jeon Jungkook.. he talked to himself!!

"What's taking him Soo long?" Yoongi said in vexation while waiting at the table, for jungkook to arrive, Soo they could start with their dinner.

"Ugh I'm here-"

Everyone turned around just to see Jungkook standing a little farther, with an unusual rough look. No matter how depressing the things may get, he will always have a smile while greeting his hyung's, the only people he actually cares for.

"What's wrong Jungkookah?" Jhope asked with concern. "Nothing hyung- let's eat!!" Jungkook replied plainly.

"Ok come here!!" Namjoon gestured warmly.

"Jiminah what's taking you guys soo long? Hurry up!!" Jhope asked loudly.

Here hyungiee- Jimin appeared along with Jin.

Jungkook wasn't able to comprehend what just happened meanwhile Jimin and Jin seated themselves.

"Hey what's wrong Jungkookah? Oh- Actually when you left to rescue Taehyung, we made them eat with us and Believe me, it was Soo nice. They're such nice guys." Jhope explained, understanding the situation.